RRB-BO#9 Prize Pool!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like we need a few more prizes so I offer up The Rusty Duck Award.What place or category do you think would be best?
huffman022_zps4e64e11a.jpg
Best black cruiser built from an AMF muscle bike frame?

I still have one of these Savannah Bicycle Campaign bells that I am going to offer to the BONINE PRIZE POT.
This will go to the bike that I think has the coolest noisemaking device on it. (I'll remove my water spout gangway horn from the running).
WP_001286.jpg

I submit...

Merle. :crazy:

with all thats going on Momma Jats and I are going to have to get to looking to see who gets the rustiest award!!!

Troy

Honestly, I've been so busy it was tough to finish, and I have done a miserable job of keeping up with other builds.

Rg
Sounds like the same for most,I know I have been more busy myself,maybe everyone has just been building....Less chit chat more build;)
On that note I need to finish...

Well bit late for this year unless you over night it

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Ok Sooooo ill toss in. Who ever wins I'll pinstripe their next build's seat. They just gotta pay shipping

Please... everybody... DO NOT VOTE FOR GLENDULAR FEVER!

I simply can't afford this kind of shipping cost o_O

:)

Hmm... First Big Build Off... or do the Winter Build off and the Muscle Bike build offs count? By the luck of when I joined, this is my first Big Build Off too, but I did get in on the Muscle Bike and the Winter Build Offs...

Carl

It will be for the first RRB Build off, ie we're in #9. Lesser build offs will not count. trying to find a smaller toy bike to spray paint to put on it without spending more than a few bucks.(like a Barbie bike or something) If anyone has something like that, shoot me a PM.

It's amazing to see the progression. And Glen if u win maybe ill do a panel and send it ok?

This is my first build-off, and I want to do it right! I'll throw down this hat that I hand-painted for kicks.
But, I don't want to play favorites, and 9th place and 16th place were taken as arbitrary prize places...I'll show my love for #13 and give it to 13th place overall. Good luck everybody!!!

This is my first build-off, and I want to do it right! I'll throw down this hat that I hand-painted for kicks.
But, I don't want to play favorites, and 9th place and 16th place were taken as arbitrary prize places...I'll show my love for #13 and give it to 13th place overall. Good luck everybody!!!

Well done! Cool hat.

I want that hat, so I am raising my goal from #16 to #13.

Latest posts

Back