RRB-BO#9 Prize Pool!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just touched down but I think 1941 got 13 th

I'm still travelling and won't be able to work on the rankng list until later. But I am pretty certain, I counted right to place you at 13.

I'll confirm later, , but I think Back in 74 was the highest ranking manner seat bike and has won the GOLDEN NANNER!

Top 20 I believe is as follows:

1: DRAG KING 91 vote(s)
2: Blue Arrow & Minnehaha 55 vote(s)
3: ENIGMA 45 vote(s)
4: AMFer 35 vote(s)
=5: BERKSHIRE 31 vote(s)
=5: CYCO 31 vote(s)
=7: BOARDTRACKER BOMBER XIII 23 vote(s)
=7: Hombre 23 vote(s)
=7: MotoDromo Special 23 vote(s)
=7: starsNbars 23 vote(s)
11: Tractorliner 22 vote(s)
12: RustMaster 21 vote(s)
13: "1941" Colson 20 vote(s)
14: Pontiac 16 vote(s)
15: WHEATPENNY 15 vote(s)
16: Two Way Tandem 14 vote(s)
=17: Re-tired Stripper 13 vote(s)
=17: The 8-Ball Tracker Slacker 13 vote(s)
19: Bull Honky 12 vote(s)
=20: Pancho Villa 11 vote(s)
=20: Sin Nombre 11 vote(s)

Luke.

I'm upping my prize. The top three coolest handlebars get a set of my grips. Their color choice. Black, white, red, brick red, honey brown, army green.
e6atetud.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who's the lucky winners of these righteous babies!!!???

I just convo'd TWO winners for my choice of "best bars"

RaggedJim with AMFer (I really liked how he tied the bars in)
and
Tommy Atoms with Banana Peeler. They look great to me.

congrats guys.

Roger your Ball End Grips will be mailed tomorrow. And Tommy, soon as I get a reply from you, yours will be on the way too.

oops!!

just realized I said TOP THREE. OK, back to the pictures to pick a third winner.... (hold please)

my third choice for "best bars" is SPRUNG. I'm going to convo Ichoptop right now and let them know.

again, congrats to all.

Last edited:
Just confirmed that the highest ranking banana seat build was Steve's Back in 74 build. He get's the GOLDEN NANNER this year.

View attachment 5807
The winner is;
drumkitty2_zps59bfb639.gif

The Renaissance Man - Drag King.
Pm me with your address...
This is such a cool prize! I thought for a while that you were going to get to keep this for yourself!

The best part is knowing that the builder of Blue Arrow & Minnehaha made this also! I'll proudly display this in my home. Thank you, and please sign it for me! :dance2:

Since there was a tie for 20th and I can't decide which one I like better I think I'll let the number of wheels decide.Like Carl said,should go to something three wheel.Congratulations Sin Nombre.PM me for your Rusty Duck
So glad I made the top 20 and now I get this duck to boot. That's just awesome!
thanks.:praise:

I looked through the builds for the BEST NOISEMAKING DEVICE and I am going to award that to @MazdaFlyer 's iAM Higgins with it's fresh out of the box AM Bike Radio. This brought back memories of listening to Jerry Rogers on WSGA 1400 on a similar radio on my Sear's Screamer 2 back in the 70s. Congrats @MazdaFlyer !!!
WP_001286.jpg
Received the bell last week from KF and after being gone road tripping, I got it mounted today.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409866774.668206.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409866793.868410.jpg

Thank you to everyone that offered prizes! Not only for the ones that I was lucky enough to receive, but all of the prizes. It's been said many times that the real prize is the bike that we have when it's done, and even though it's true, receiving an acknowledgement of any kind for your effort is always fun and rewarding. It's also a very good feeling to give prizes!

I hope that more people will participate in the prize pool in the future.

Thanks again to everyone that voted for Drag King!
100_8083_zps5e9e585e.jpg

Latest posts

Back