RRB NOW OFFERING WORKSMAN NEWSBOY FRAMES!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Wanted to share some exciting news with everyone. I'm now offering new Worksman Cycles Newsboy frames and forks in the RRB store. This is an exclusive agreement with Worksman that could result in more product offerings down the road.

These are made in the U.S.A. and are available in 5 colors.

Click here to shop

newsboyframe001.jpg

fork001.jpg

Just in time for summer build...liking the Big Orange?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s the frame size?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delivery to Europe is 500$! I guess this time i'd have to spend it on some bike else :)
Looking forward for your awesome builds on this frame! ;)

Delivery to Europe is 500$! I guess this time i'd have to spend it on some bike else :)
Looking forward for your awesome builds on this frame! ;)

Unfortunately my store software won’t allow me to block countries from ordering so I have to stick a ridiculous shipping number in there to deter folks outside of the US from ordering bike parts...sorry :(

Unfortunately my store software won’t allow me to block countries from ordering so I have to stick a ridiculous shipping number in there to deter folks outside of the US from ordering bike parts...sorry :(
No worries, we are kind of used to be content with crumbs from what you got in US here in Europe :D

Latest posts

Back