RRBBO #7 PRIZE POT

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bane has contacted me & is gathering up his parts for powder coating! Thanks to all builders in the competition! There are no losers in this contest in my opinion! Every entry has something cool about it. 8)

I looked back at fordsnake's build thread and his paint may have some flat in it, but I'm going to have to award my flat paint award to Terry66 because I know his is all rattlecan flat (save for the pinstriping).

Congrats man, beautiful bike.

yoothgeye said:
I looked back at fordsnake's build thread and his paint may have some flat in it, but I'm going to have to award my flat paint award to Terry66 because I know his is all rattlecan flat (save for the pinstriping).

Congrats man, beautiful bike.

That is awesome! Actually even most of my chrome is rattle can too!

Now I'll have to build a military theme bike! :lol: Seriously though, thank you very much for the prize. I really do appreciate it. I love things like this. I'll put it to good use. I'll message you my shipping info.

thanks!

terry

Terry66 said:
That is awesome! Actually even most of my chrome is rattle can too!

Now I'll have to build a military theme bike! :lol: Seriously though, thank you very much for the prize. I really do appreciate it. I love things like this. I'll put it to good use. I'll message you my shipping info.

thanks!

terry

When I originally posted the prize I was giving away I stated something that has been left out ever since then. I will be throwing a bunch of random goodies in the box as I walk through my shop, sort of a grab bag of junk.

TOP TEN WINNERS still need to email your high res bike photo to Terry66 at twcl2348 at yahoo dot com
This is for the TOP TEN TRADING CARDS that Terry66, Bike2112, and RaggedJim are putting together.

1st 060. MoFaux (fordsnake) 127
2nd 046. Hot Rod Higgins (Terry66) 63
3rd 063. MOSBY'S RAIDERS (bike2112) 54
4th 038. Hex53 (tvc15) 47
5th 031. Flex-Liner 7 (kingfish254) 36
6th 028. ELLIS SPEED SHOP SCHWIN (CCR) 35
7th 027. Eliminator (Peatbog) 31
8th 039. HiaWhatThe!!!!! (Xcruiser) 28
8th 052. LACKLUSTER (Critter1) 28
10th 049. I've Got My Spine, I've Got My Orange Crush (p00r0ldlu) 24

Peatbog said:
Oops, forgot. Planned to take a better picture, but that isn't going to happen soon, so I have to send what I have.

I think pretty much everyone has good enough photos for what is being done, just send in the hi-res ones. I won't get a set of these cards but I can't wait to see photos of them... maybe one day on antiques road show. :lol:

kingfish254 said:
TOP TEN WINNERS still need to email your high res bike photo to Terry66 at twcl2348 at yahoo dot com
This is for the TOP TEN TRADING CARDS that Terry66, Bike2112, and RaggedJim are putting together.

1st 060. MoFaux (fordsnake) 127
2nd 046. Hot Rod Higgins (Terry66) 63
3rd 063. MOSBY'S RAIDERS (bike2112) 54
4th 038. Hex53 (tvc15) 47
5th 031. Flex-Liner 7 (kingfish254) 36
6th 028. ELLIS SPEED SHOP SCHWIN (CCR) 35
7th 027. Eliminator (Peatbog) 31
8th 039. HiaWhatThe!!!!! (Xcruiser) 28
8th 052. LACKLUSTER (Critter1) 28
10th 049. I've Got My Spine, I've Got My Orange Crush (p00r0ldlu) 24

Just to be clear, Terry's doing all the work, bike2112 and I are helping with the production costs. You can thank Terry for this one!

And Peatbog has something good coming his way!

Rg

Hey guys....Thanks for your patience on this. I still need some pics from people. I'll get out some messages to the ones I am waiting on. When you send your pics, leave a little room around the bike. Don't crop too tight. If I have a little room, it lets me work with the ratio. I'll be sure to fill the card with your bike, so don't sweat it.

As far as raggedjim and bike2112. I probably won't know the total till I am ready to place the order. I am thinking like $15-20 each should cover the entire thing.

Additional orders for those outside the top 10. I can probably pull that together, but give me a few days to get the cards done.

Here is the direction I am heading with the front design? Thoughts, comments, suggestions? :mrgreen:

rrbbo7_card_2.jpg

rrbbo7_card_8.jpg

I think I am going to remove some of that wasted space under the RRBBO7 text. Hopefully I can have a design done tomorrow and have a test order at my lab on Monday. Normally I use stock designs for my cards, but this is the first time I have designed them from the ground up.

Those are looking sweet Terry!

beatcad said:
so i can see from the video that you work for a dealership or an indy repair/body shop that gets free notepads(from a dealership) and you write like a 12 year old girl :lol:
youre right on the first account but the second took some practice to get it to look like that :wink:
Kreep has made his choice and the VON DORK panel will be headed his way this coming week.

kingfish254 said:
Those are looking sweet Terry!
yes. yes they are :mrgreen:

Hello, & congrads to the winner .. If you won first second or Third place .. Feel free to pm me with your shipping address .And Ill send you your gloves, Or Gloves & Fonz Mug to the first place winner Please let me know what place you won & what bike you built... Thank You !! :D :D :D

Ok, so here is the front and back of the trading cards. See what I have on the back and feel free to write something about your bike and forward it along with the pics. Once I get the test cards on order, I'll focus on collecting the info and pics from everyone. I'll see a front/back proof to everyone for approval. Thanks!

FRONT
card_rrbbo7_front.jpg

BACK
card_rrbbo7_back.jpg

Super cool work Terry!!!
I can't wait to see Flexy and the rest of the Top Ten on one of those.
I already sent a photo and will send a description soon.

Latest posts

Back