RRBBO _BLACK RAT (Huffinator)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Head badge

Lol god im dumb i couldnt figure out what the badge was .... DUHH Bottle opener.. Kinda pointless. Twistops? Still ...... bro GOOD IMAGINATION!

Dear Diary: Just painted the forks and chainguard -gloss black and it looks good. Just painted the frame satin black and I don't like it. The dark, dark grey primer looked a better color for the bike. So back to the primer the frame goes. I guess I should of never second guessed and used "flat" paint for the frame, instead of the trendy satin stuff.

Here I go again posting pictures of just PARTS! I promise to have some whole bike pics soon. Snapped this pic on the way out the door this morning. I tried to create my own stencil for this chainguard, but wimped out and had a decal made for $5.00. Sorry for the crappy cellphone pics.

Picture014.jpg

Looks good cman!! I like the headbadge idea too. I have a feeling that's gonna get some use. :lol: Keep up the good work, Troy

Finally some pics for you all. I still need to paint the rear wheel and put the chain on. I will be replacing crank and sproket with the chrome mag and chrome crank.

DSCF3512.jpg

DSCF3516.jpg

We might have to meet up halfway between our states and have a wheelie contest!

Very "stealthy" looking, It's got a nice stance. Planning on an urban assault anytime soon?
Thanks,
Chainsaw

Thanks for the comments. I think I will have to put a lower gear for a wheelie, but then watch out. The headbadge I am very please with, hopefully it doesnt break under extended use.

the beer? you better be talking about a keg. only way to ride.

i wish i had pics of our old keg trailer.

i had a friend who had a trailer which was an open bbq grill which had a gear linkup that would spin the pig on a spit while your riding. very cool. wish i had pics of that too!

It wont look quite right but the kiddie haulin trailer will work. Plus they are getting to big for it, so maybe the trailer's identity will change.

Nothing real exciting. Stole a rear wheel from another bike and painted it. I have a wealth of good front wheels and alot of bad back wheels. Borrowed Clothespin's technique of masking off the spokes.

DSCF3569.jpg

Got bored waiting for paint to dry so I started a new bike. 3 spd freewheel on a coaster frame, but I think the side pull brakes will mount up. The seat mounting needs some rear support, but I like how far back it sits. It lost one of the springs so I flipped the rails and bolt to the frame.

DSCF3573.jpg

Rat Cage

Peeled the tape off the spokes and decided the wheel need an accessory. Made a hub shiner from nylon webbing and bolt/nut. But didnt stop there, glued a plastic rat on to make it really cheesy.

Hard to take pic of, but it shows well enough. This is my rat running in the cage.

DSCF3617.jpg

Latest posts

Back