RRBBO Black Saab Rat

That is the coolest Bike Stand I have ever seen.

That beautiful Tiki lounge / Bike shop / Patio area, gets some good use. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I like seeing peoples pictures with teir bikes .It puts a face to a conversation.

kinda cool how a build takes on it's own shape
as you go.And it's turning out awesome,

one of my favourite builds,

peace,
Kev.

Mar 3, 2007
Netherlands
Thanks, Kev!

I was thinking about extra stuff, I tried a horn on the front fender, can-holder, perhaps a basket, but I like the bike best like it is now. Only gonna add a Thrasher sticker.
That means I'm done! :D
I liked the build-off a lot, learned a lot and met some really nice people!
I'm gonna do this more often.
(I saw this great looking brown/gold BMX frame, with a shifting thing that made the whole bike go up or down, really awesome, and than I woke up this morning :mrgreen: )
So here it is:

cman

Dec 4, 2006
Boise,ID
Nice job on the completion. It is refreshing to see the ingenuity take place with the moped forks. You might inspire others.

My 2 cents worth - I think this seat would go better than the current 1. IMO anyway.

***** Another Idea, Where the seat bolts to sissy, bend the sissy 90* towards rear and run it around the rear with 1" gap, kinda cafe racer, which I see in this bike realy bad and really love. maybe even run tail lamp and indicators. Would have to get some crome springs around the top rear stays so they look like coil overs.

maybe bit too far, maybe not. Something to think about...

Mar 3, 2007
Netherlands
Yeah, the Saab-name has nothing to do with this bike (although I was thinking about flat-blacking my Saab and giving it red rims and whitewalls :D )
The seat is awesome Jetro, and I can totally see what you mean (would be great looking), but it would also become too much of a motorcycle imitation. I like Rat Rods thought of a Stingray morphing into a motorcycle.
But thanks for the comment, it does give me something to think about :D

Thanks for the nice comments, guys!

Mar 3, 2007
Netherlands
No, the bug isn't mine. I was cruising this morning to get some shot of my bike, when a tractor blocked the bike-path. Behind it was this bug, they couldn't get it running.
I was on the internet last week with a collegue, looking for an old car to hotrod, and I do like bugs! (But I'd rather get my collegue to rod his car, it's a 60's Mercedes with an 8 cyl. block).

Thanks, Kev!