RRBBO - Grimus or Purple Haze

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
so ya, just got the bike today, but i read the rules can't modify the frame, i'm really tempted to stretch and lower it...so if that is the case, this will just be a "build in progress" thread for me.

DSC02589.jpg

plans are (without revealing too many secrets) bike is going to be purple (thats right, if anyone says anything they are dead 8) ) going to run a 20" white wall slick in the back, maybe a 23"inch skinny white upfront (im known for 20's with big wheels) and i build lowrider cars, so i want a 120 spoke wheel in the back cuz its flashy, prolly a 100-120 in the front. going to make the same sorta custom seat as my other bike, cuz thats another trademark. and some other tricks up my sleeve that i am going to save. i'll kee you all updated as soon as i start. like i said, if its not done by when it supposed to, sorry, but im going to keep this thread going.

metty

so i got rid of the old wheel and whatever else that was bugging me, bought a springer, got some rims/wheels for 50$ cuz i drive a hard bargain. and uh...ya...here's some stuff mocked up, and the seat. i got big plans for this mother. oh ya, and theres my car sitting an inch off the ground. the back end is up to my knee cap, so you can imagine how low this bike is.

here's and arty pic, why, cuz why not.
DSC02596.jpg

DSC02600.jpg

Those forks change the whole look of the bike. Really stretches it out. Glad you decide use this for the buildoff.

yep, long and low is how i like my bikes. just you wait to see what i got in store. i'll give you a hint, im buying a good rubber hammer and a leather sand bag for metal shaping....

Latest posts

Back