Discussion in 'BUILD OFF 8 DISCUSSION' started by yoothgeye, Apr 30, 2013.
Enjoy that awesome trophy, Rman.
+1 Mega cool build Rman!
Yo Steve and mods.
Thanks for running this show.
Can you unlock the Finished Threads now?
Be patient KF, I think they are still lookin for the key! :mrgreen:
I don't have anything to post, I just noticed they were still locked.
You might want to hang on to that pic, it would make a great calendar photo! 8)
Too late now, but I just thought of a cool Build Off 8 build name.
Mate, there are heaps of cool "8" names that could have been used...
I'm already thinking of next years name...
But I might go with plain old "Number 9"
• Rattled got 36 votes (thanks folks) 3 + 6 = 9
• Rattled placed 9th in Anything Goes (I think ?)
• Today I popped into the local demolition yard and found a brass "9" that you might find on a letter box.
• The Beatles song "Revolution 9" repeats the words "Number 9" and is a cool, quirky song.
• It will be the 9th "Rat Rod" bike I have built...
1. The Rat
2. Sun King
So at the moment, the name I will use on my Build Off #9 bike will be "Number 9"*
*subject to change at any time without prior notice at my personal discretion
HELLO RATTERS!! JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS FOR ANOTHER YEAR. I'LL BE WATCHING Y'ALL TIL NEXT YEAR. IF NEEDED YOU KNOW HOW TO CONTACT ME. I WONT ELABORATE ON THIS BUILDOFF CUZ IT MIGHT HAVE JUST BEEN ME BUT.....STAY HEALTHY AND WELL. I LOVE ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS. PEACE NINJA MODE ACTIVATED.
See ya later, alligator. 8)
See ya next year Brother!
Same Rat Time!
Same Rat Channel!
* * * * * Nothing Compares to the Simple Pleasure of a bike Ride * * * * * * " John F. Kennedy "
So Keep ROLLIN' :lol:
OldSkOoL 4-EvEr !
here is the final state of my build. so much fun to ride around on.
Looks good R.A.T! I really like that the number plate on the side is slightly bent and warped, would not look right if it was perfectly flat, suits the bike perfectly!
Nice work rat-a-tac!
Separate names with a comma.