RRBBO8 Discussion Thread

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dragnusa said:
Guess I better get back to building, Havent done much on the bike lately. kind of lost focus.

Get that sucker done! One piece at a time and you'll make it.

This has been a great time so far :D

I've been pacing myself so it doesn't feel too much like work. Keeps it fun that way

To me , it's like building your own trophy :wink:

I can't wait to ride it to the finish line !

:mrgreen:

As I said on Nateboy's thread;

deorman said:
You guys are killing me. Too much good stuff to take it all in. :? :mrgreen:

Forget a build extension. :? How about an extended voting period just so we can look at all these winners. :roll: :lol:

ONLY 2 WEEKS LEFT
:shock: :shock:
:shock: :shock:
TICK TOCK
14 DAYS LEFT
300 HOURS LEFT
20,000 MINUTES LEFT
1.2 MILLION SECONDS LEFT

Anyone else get to point on a build where you realize you just cant pull off your vision for one reason or another? Think I'm just about ready to call it good enough. It rides well but just doesn't have all the features I was hoping for.

kim_dude said:
Anyone else get to point on a build where you realize you just cant pull off your vision for one reason or another? Think I'm just about ready to call it good enough. It rides well but just doesn't have all the features I was hoping for.

I was there last month! Now that I'm on my second attempt, I can think of a few things that I'd like to add. But with only a week left, I'm going with what I've got. :!:

The Renaissance Man said:
kim_dude said:

I was there last month! Now that I'm on my second attempt, I can think of a few things that I'd like to add. But with only a week left, I'm going with what I've got. :!:
I'm hoping my last few finishing touches get here in time.

Good morning and happy Monday!

There are 217 build threads.

There are 20 threads in the two "finished" forums.

So... Good job! Good job! Good job! Good job! Good job! Good job! Good job! Good job! Good job! Good job! Good job! Good job! Good job! Good job! Good job! Good job! Good job! Good job! Good job! Good job!

For everyone else...

GTB!!! (x197) :p

This is gonna be a fun week watching a ton of bikes move over to the finish line. Let's see if we can break 110 finished builds. I think we have had 106 or so the past couple of years.
Cheers to all of my build brothers and sisters out there that have busted there butts cranking out some bikes! I am always amazed at the creativity that is out there and this year is no different.
BRAVO!!!!

Lot of over the top details and building going on out there, some amazing stuff!

Mine will be finished with or without the last few finishing touches, though I do hope to get them in time.
y5utu3y8.jpg

As you can see he is watching you all...

Looks like this will be moving over here to the build off shortly.

480F7F42-568D-45F5-8632-E5C5F38FCD6B-12124-00000B2BF5E38C85_zps173c498b.jpg

Latest posts

Back