***RustMaster***

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the tattoo picture and the last one with the white bricks they suit your bike nicely and I love what you did with the cwc frame! It has a perfect stance

I like the tattoo picture and the last one with the white bricks they suit your bike nicely and I love what you did with the cwc frame! It has a perfect stance
Thanks! ...I did not like the reflection of the car in the window of the Tattoo shop.

I really liked the simplicity involved along with the creativity displayed. Its got a good balance, and the color way is a classic, I think it will probably end up looking better over time when it rusts naturally through the brown paint.

You probably would hate it to see it die this fate, but this would be the best example of a "garden bike" you could possible have.

I really liked the simplicity involved along with the creativity displayed. Its got a good balance, and the color way is a classic, I think it will probably end up looking better over time when it rusts naturally through the brown paint.

You probably would hate it to see it die this fate, but this would be the best example of a "garden bike" you could possible have.

Thanks Baldwooky! I'm thrilled you like my bike, I enjoyed watching the amazing creativity with your bike build.

I see the Penn theater! And the rest of my town.. Farmington too.. definitely would have said hey if I saw you around!

I see the Penn theater! And the rest of my town.. Farmington too.. definitely would have said hey if I saw you around!
Plymouth, Northville and Farmington. Most of my pictures, I took in Plymouth. I thought about near the fountain in Plymouth but it had way too many people hanging around, so I went over near the Penn theatre and I liked the Gone with the Wind mural on the side of the building and took a few pictures.

Latest posts

Back