Rusty Trails Final Assembly Video

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What dose the 41: Stand for I see people using numbers like this often not sure why ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are the numbers that the forum uses to display emoticons. I just hovered my cursor over the emoticon that you are referring to, which is the "clapping hands" one, and a little pop up box appears with 41 in it. When you type : then 41 then : again with no spaces, the "clapping hands" emoticon will display. Each emoticon has it's own code such as : and ) for :) which is a smiley face.

I see you are using and iPhone, so perhaps they don't work on an iPhone.

Glen.

They are the numbers that the forum uses to display emoticons. I just hovered my cursor over the emoticon that you are referring to, which is the "clapping hands" one, and a little pop up box appears with 41 in it. When you type : then 41 then : again with no spaces, the "clapping hands" emoticon will display. Each emoticon has it's own code such as : and ) for :) which is a smiley face.

I see you are using and iPhone, so perhaps they don't work on an iPhone.

Glen.
Thanks Glenn, now I know what I did!

44b8115adc89f3bd1d072ee024c9fc11.jpg
3364c82d0b43b6d2a732d8c622cad0cd.jpg

I got it rolling! This is the second sprocket I put on it. I had a 5-star that I found specifically for RT but I don't think the ratio was right. The smaller one pictured here does the trick.

I forgot you had the tank.
Are you doing anything where the bezel would be?
I bet you could cut the bottom and top out of a beer can and make the can cylinder flatten out to fit the tank profile.

I forgot you had the tank.
Are you doing anything where the bezel would be?
I bet you could cut the bottom and top out of a beer can and make the can cylinder flatten out to fit the tank profile.
I've been looking for a bezel and came up empty handed. I did see one that I thought MIGHT work, but I didn't really want the added expense ( especially for something that might NOT have fit ). I think I came up with something just today that I'm going to like ( providing it turns out the way I'm envisioning ). I might make the beer can idea my plan B. Thanks.

It's a good thing there aren't as many options for clear as there are for color.

Lol. Good point. I'd never be able to make up my mind. That's probably why I'm yet to change the original color of a bike.

Why would you when it looks that good anyway! :thumbsup:

Luke.

Great tank darts
Looking forward to what you have planned for the front.

Latest posts

Back