Sacramento Cyclefest Bicycle Show 2011. Pics&Videos Posted

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sacramento Cyclefest Bicycle Show 2011 July 17th

greg sent u a pm over on pg read it and a bump for the show

Top secret Kustom almost done for the non existant under construction class. Lunch time BUMP!!!!

hate to post this here but anyone with a phone text greg please and tell him i need him to check his messages on pg

Ted, what time is the ride leaving? I'll be down to the wire trying to finish my bike!!!

Sacramento Cyclefest Bicycle Show 2011 July 17th

I'll be out for the ride tonight! I have to work tomorrow (sucks!) but I'm going to sneak away for a long lunch and walk through the show and get some raffle tickets... Must be present to win?? (I assume so..)

Hey Slick, or anyone... Wanna hold onto my raffle tix and let me know if I win anything..?

Haha... "no nope, Critter u didn't win anything ;) ;) ;)..." as the Roth frame gets stuffed into the trunk! :D

I read that the ride tonight leaves from Suzie's @ 6 or so.

just got my bike back together! charging the 12v battery now 8)

this is your Saturday morning, see you @ Suzie Burger BUMP!

bump for the ride you boys and girls have fun i will miss u

I GET TO GO TOMORROW WOOOOT last call for one of the baddest shows around!!!

Hi all it's going to be a great show,hope to see everybody soon. :D

Hey everyone.... Goodmorning
I hope everyone has their hair combed , are bright eyed & all smiley BECAUSE .... Here comes CW 31 with the camera crew !!!!

Quick , grab a rag & shine it up !!

If we can swing it Lou Lou & I aer gona try & get buy today . Hope to meat some of you today .
Were pretty shy so please step up & say hi ok.
Wahooooooo lol here we go .. Dee de Dee

Stephen / Wingman

I still can't believe I missed... While you guys were checking out bikes, I was listing to the radio somewhere between stlouis and springfeild Missouri...I WILL, 110%, make it the shiny side up.

krate-mayhem said:
Hi all what a cool show with so many awesome bikes and cool people,here is a link to some of my pictures of the day.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/krate-mayh ... 099738307/
peace,
justdave :D
Too bad I couldn't be there. :( It looks like it was a blast! Thx for the pics. :)

huge thanks to ted and mike at vintage bike supply for making this show a reality. the weather was amazing, the bikes....well come on do i really have to say how good they were? i love these big shows where i get to see old friends and get all the clubs together including the chopaderos, the others, and my club the pedal grinders. everyone represented nor cal real well it was a blast. what more can a bike builder ask for?

just want to say thanks to all of you who came out to support the 2011 show these shows do not happen without you guys please post any pictures of the show cuz as you can tell i didnt have the time to walk around and look at all the bikes 8)

Latest posts

Back