Sacramentos 1st Annual Cyclefest (PHOTOS ADDED)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok here is our newest flyer
scan0002.jpg

Re: Sacramentos 1st Annual Cyclefest flyer #2

No best restoration class?

I have bikes for sale as well as parts. How much for a booth?

Spoke to Ted (NHFF) and he said it would be okay to Raffle off a new 2010 Basman Sport frame set....

This Basman is one of only two Army green Basmans Sports currently in the United States and the only one availible in NorCal. The other has been sold to a gent in Longbeach. The New Basman Sport comes with front and rear fenders, supports, chainguard, both bearing sets, wide single speed rear hub, a bottle of touch up paint, Basman catalog, and Basman embroidered patch. Retail cost $577.50

Here's your chance to win one of the rarest and coolest bike frames on the planet... Raffle tickets $10 each.
It's still in the box and won't be opened until the tickets go up for sale at the show.. You can take a look at the other green one
on my company page @ http://www.myspace.com/bulletproofbikes

Thanks a bunch, We'll see you there!!!
:mrgreen:

Re: Sacramentos 1st Annual Cyclefest win a BASMAN

Ok people you seen this it is true we will be :p RAFFLING OFF A BASMAN SPORT FRAME :p so save your money and come win this frame and show us some support were hopping to make this show a once a year event and at the same time were trying to bring all the bicycle cultures together so tell your friends and remember it is not a swap meet

Let me know if you need a MC ...hahaha!

dang i am saving my cash now. after seeing yours ted i want one. you are stand up dudes and can't wait for the show. u know the pedal grinders will be there maybe my bike will be a bit closer to done too :oops:

I offered to make a couple of trophies for the show. Fabed up the chopper forks from scrap round stock and the piston from a piece of pipe and a wrench. This is what you will go home with for Best Chopper and Best Motorized classes. Hope you like em.
CyclefestTrophies001.jpg
CyclefestTrophies002.jpg
CyclefestTrophies003.jpg
CyclefestTrophies003.jpg
CyclefestTrophies004.jpg
CyclefestTrophies008.jpg

those are sweet looking trophys if you get board let me know we could use a couple of more made

and is any one up to helping me out with some pinstriping some trophys 8)

Bump with two more trophies. It's gettin close Sactown!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get those bicycles tuned and shined.
CyclefestTrophiesII006.jpg
CyclefestTrophiesII002.jpg
CyclefestTrophiesII005.jpg
CyclefestTrophiesII004.jpg

WoW those are awsome :D thanks again for your hard work :D

ted drop them off to me if you want

I'm thinking about flying out just for the fun of it and i want to hit this show while I'm there...is there anything going on saturday in Sacramento?

Double Nickle said:
I'm thinking about flying out just for the fun of it and i want to hit this show while I'm there...is there anything going on saturday in Sacramento?

There will be a large group of Riders from Clubs all over... Ted will have the details... There will be some riding to be had Saturday night.

Latest posts

Back