Sand Rover versus Fugsley - Yoots and KF Ride Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish254

BUILD COOL BIKES AND HAVE FUN!!
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
Just like Grave Digger road on the coat tails of Big Foot, Fugsley road on the coat tails of Sand Rover.
Well tonight they finally met. Yoots rolled into town and brought Sand Rover (and other bikes) with him.
We had a good time talking bikes and such and plan on a ride after work tomorrow when there is daylight.
Here are some night time shots of the Fat Brothers!
I'll take more photos tomorrow.

Re: Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!!! Sand Rover versus Fugsley

LukeTheJoker said:
Looking forward to the ride shots!
Amazing similarities considering the vastly different donor frames...

Luke.

It was really cool to see these fat boys side by side. Better shots will come this evening.

Sand Rover has been one of my favorites from this sight... cool that they finally met.

ifitsfreeitsforme said:
Sand Rover has been one of my favorites from this sight... cool that they finally met.

It's even cooler in person. I can't wait to ride it today.

I wouldn't mind seeing a pic of Yoothgeye the magical elf trying to bunny hop Fugsley! :mrgreen:
I imagine with those Harley tires it is a fair amount heavier than Sand Rover...

Luke.

LukeTheJoker said:
I wouldn't mind seeing a pic of Yoothgeye the magical elf trying to bunny hop Fugsley! :mrgreen:
I imagine with those Harley tires it is a fair amount heavier than Sand Rover...

Luke.

You sir have made the understatement of the year! Fugsley makes Sand Rover feel like a carbon roadbike.

Here are some daytime shots of Fugsley and Sand Rover

Yoots arrived down the lane on his tall bike

Then he took Fugsley, and I took Sand Rover.

While they have some similarites, they are two completely different bikes to ride.
Sand Rover is nimble and rides much like a regular bike of it's size. It was easy and fun to ride around on.
I'll let Yoots give his description of riding Fugsley. :D

Fugsley was frightening, but completely controllable. When I ride Sand Rover alone, it gets attention, when Sand Rover was in the shadow of Fugsley riding round, nobody cared about it! haha

I got my attention back later on with the apes on Higgins. :D

yoothgeye said:
Fugsley was frightening, but completely controllable. When I ride Sand Rover alone, it gets attention, when Sand Rover was in the shadow of Fugsley riding round, nobody cared about it! haha

I got my attention back later on with the apes on Higgins. :D

That is a funny fact of riding unusual bikes. The bike that is more extreme gets the attention. People would say "cool bike", and they meant Fugsley, or later they meant Higgins with the monster apes.

fat bike fun memory bump

Latest posts

Back