• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Schwinn Women's Frames (FREE + Shipping)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
If someone wants to pay shipping you can have these!!! Better than letting these classics go to the landfill or recycler.

Green 60-70s Schwinn Breeze 26" S6 wheel lightweight will take 700C wheel
Red 60-70s Schwinn Breeze 26" S6 wheel lightweight will take 700C wheel

PM me your address and I will send you a shipping quote!

IMG_2499.JPG

IMG_2501.JPG

Last edited:
@Starnger ... I have some old girl frames I have little to no use for, so I thought I would check out what shipping would be...

Bikeflights
shipBF.jpg

...I don't think it would be cost effective :13:.

Shipbikes requires a phone quote for international...so, I didn't get a number for them.

Cheapest way to ship here that i am aware of is eBay shipping program, second should be regular USPS. Unfortunately bikeflights and services like that are not effective for overseas shipping.

does USPS ship boxes that big? I don't think they do. I could be wrong.

I ran through the usps shipping calculator, and it came up with $110 priority to Poland.

I've tried finding anything that explains how to use ebay shipping for a non-ebay item and it is as clear as mud.

I ran through the usps shipping calculator, and it came up with $110 priority to Poland.

I've tried finding anything that explains how to use ebay shipping for a non-ebay item and it is as clear as mud.
I think it is not possible with ebay shipping unless you don't have an ebay sellers account, but i wouldn't know if you do so i've mentioned it anyway :)
110 sounds like a fair price, thanks for checking!

Latest posts

Back