SCREEN NAME MEANINGS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stretch said:
wow. elvis-51. thats really cool. your gramps knew him. im a big fan of elvis(NOT COSTELLO). ive seen some pics of you and i think you do too, maybe minus the facial hair :D :lol:

yup he sure did! kinda crazy! it was right around the time he was just starting to get really popular. even though i have a goatee, i do rock some pretty sweet sideburns from time to time.

Easy E

lol im jealous. i have no facial hair to speak of. peach fuzz, that bout it. im only 15. lol :lol:

lol just wait man. itll come. mines to the point now that i could shave every other day. i could grow a decent beard in two weeks. and im only 23! lol kids

Easy E

yeah i know. my best friend has a full goatee goin on and hes only 17! its killin me. lol :lol:

My name is neither Slacker or Pedro. My name is Peter.

Slacker is a reference to the movie of the same name. It was strikingly similar to my circle of friends and acquaintances in the two college towns I grew up in.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102943/

Pedro is a joke nickname I picked up over the years working in kitchens. I am not Hispanic. Not even a shred. But people frequently assume when you are in food service. Even if you are head chef. :lol:

My recent ancestors are mostly from throughout the UK, with a bit from Northern Africa. But I was born in Belvidere, IL. Right by the Chrysler plant.

Mine came from a joke amongst friends. I am originally from Miami, Florida. I lived there until the age of 19 when I shipped off to the Army. My last duty station was in eastern oregon and I ended up staying in the area after I got out of the service. I ended up meeting some friends that got me back into building bikes. They all thought it was funny that I was from Florida.
( For reference, I have only met one other person from Florida since I have lived out here going on 4 years now. ) so one day we were joking about Florida and I blurted out " One day Florida's Favorite Son will return to south florida" and it has been a running joke ever since.

I have another screen name that I use on other sites.
Medic16- I was a medic in the army and 1-6 was the unit I deployed to Iraq with.

Mine is leftover from a long running joke in high-school. Because of a very long and nerdy sounding process, my handle on a modeming BBS was changed constantly. One of the dozens I had to deal with was "Big Loafy Sex Monger". A couple years later I was messing around with a friend and he brought that up in front of a LOT of people and it stuck.

It also led to my only stupid tattoo:
l_8543a98543bf481a37aa55326a6a8a79.jpg

blsm said:
Mine is leftover from a long running joke in high-school. Because of a very long and nerdy sounding process, my handle on a modeming BBS was changed constantly. One of the dozens I had to deal with was "Big Loafy Sex Monger". A couple years later I was messing around with a friend and he brought that up in front of a LOT of people and it stuck.

It also led to my only stupid tattoo:
l_8543a98543bf481a37aa55326a6a8a79.jpg
Ouch!!!

Latest posts

Back