Sears Spaceliner

Discussion in 'BIKE I.D. & VALUATION QUESTIONS' started by FreddyS, May 1, 2018.

1. FreddyS

FreddyS

A friend of mine owns this bike and wanted to figure what is worth. I told him 150 or so but that may not be right. Can you guys help me here?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scribble likes this.
  2. Falstaff

Falstaff

To the right person you could probably get 200+, but it's a buyers market. 150 is fair in my opinion, that's what I'd pay for it.

FreddyS likes this.
  3. RustyGold

RustyGold

If local, I'd be all over it at $150...mostly because I want the tank/rack/seat for my spaceliner. Give it an OA bath and some elbow grease and I don't know why it wouldn't bring ~$200.

Jason

4. FreddyS

FreddyS

Yeah but my buddy sees these crazy prices on EBay and thinks that is what it’s worth. Told him I would give him 150 as is but if he got a better price to go for it.

An old AMF with a tank recently sold for 125 here in Houston on FB bug I was too slow to pull the trigger.

The two bikes below are each selling for 150 and could probably be had for 100 a piece
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: May 1, 2018
  5. Phil Fink

Phil Fink

The reddish one looks like a distressed reproduction; I thought that those repops had value because of their nice and new looks(?).

Like rusty said,
    so maybe the parts are worth more than the hard to move other parts. $50 for a seat, for a rack, for a tank, and maybe more for a fork, etc. Same or similar for the black space bike/parts.

The "sold" prices on eBay are not as crazy.

Last edited: May 6, 2018
  6. clamdigger

clamdigger

With that seat, springer fork , and sprocket cap, this could be the high end model that has the Bendix Automatic hub. Too many details missing regarding the tail light and battery box. The condition of the headlight & bezel. I would pay $250.00 if it has a working kickback hub.