Second build. El Diablo

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This was my second attempt at a chopper.
This was the other bike that was sold and is now "living room furniture"
100_0691.jpg

100_0690.jpg

Gene Simmons inspired Axe Blade front "drop outs"?
100_0692.jpg

100_0694.jpg

100_0696.jpg

100_0697.jpg

100_0693.jpg

another beaut!
are you gonna post "the amputee" on here sometime?

Any chance you can do a "custom fork how-to" for your crazy fuctional springers?

LOL, Yeah, I wanted to save that one till last, since it's the latest project.
That ones a "RAT" alright, should fit right in on here. :D

As far as the springers, they are an experiment as I go deal, there really is no way to explain it.
I will look for a link to a guy that went through the whole process and it's very professionally done.

Dang Kenny....I'd like to see your work area....you have created some real works of art.

What kind of tubing are you using and where are you getting it from?

Must . Have . Bike

If your friend ever does redecorating and can
no longer use this piece of furniture, I get first
crack at it ??
:wink:

I got pretty lucky working at the Hospital. They have a large Maint. building that I have use of before and after hours. No fancy tools but a nice area to weld and grind without worrying aboout getting things dirty.

The Hospitals Dumpster is key to everything I've built. There is always a treasure of tubes and peices and parts being thrown away.

examples:
The forks on the Diablo are actually " I V " poles.
The forks on the Old Schooler bike are for a Traction bar set up that connect to a Hosp. bed.
Some of the tubing is from an old Awning that was tossed out.
Seat pans have been made from O.R. shelving and tables.
Emergency door push handles for rockers for springer forks.
On the Green Monster, that trombone looking hand rail is a side railing from a stretcher and various other peices are from Hosp. bed parts.

GOT DUMPSTER? :mrgreen:

im going to have to ride my bike to the local hostpital, i think the dumpster is around back lol.

hey kenny, nice work!!! I work at a hospital too and youre right...a real treasure trove!!! Wheelchair parts are my new target!!! Keep up the COOL builds!!!

Back