• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

See what I picked up send me your list.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I just picked up this pile of bikes and behind them is a big pile of totes of parts under the pile of rims. There is a ton to go through but if you have a certain part and I find it I can put it aside for you. I will be listing in the for sale thread after I sort it. Thanks, Kirk
bike 3.jpg

I'm looking for a Straightbar frame for an upcoming build. Don't really need a complete bike... let me know if you've got one to sell...

thanks

I these 3 frames. You can see the one in the picture the bottom right leaning against the plow blade. That is a Firestone. The other is a pre war Rollfast (blue). I also found this Rollfast (red). You can take your pick for $50 we can talk about shipping, where do you live.
P1280708.JPG
P1280709.JPG

Hey thanks for posting those up so quick... I'm a total noob, so please indulge a few basic questions

I like that Blue frame, but I have a few questions

1. the cut/re-welded straight-bar. What's going on there? Was that a repair, is it janky?
  2. Is the frame straight (looks like the rear "dropout" might be a little tweaked)
  3. How bad is the rust?
  4. is there a head tube badge?
  5. How much for shipping to 33305?
Thanks

The frame is straight and no repairs. There is black tape where there was a battery box hanging. The drop outs are fine. Yes I have the Rollfast badge that was on it.Shipping would be $25 if it is more I will cover if it is less I will send a refund. Thanks, Kirk

One more stupid question... what size wheel? 26"? Just don't want anything smaller.

If it is 26"+ Ill take it.

Latest posts

Back