Shiny Side Up Photos

Jul 27, 2013
96
108
35
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for sharing the pics. the gears are turning, i really like the looks of the squared of tanks/board track racer type looking ones...think i might have to build one now!
 
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shweeet! I had such a great time at the show this year, it just gets better and better! Thanks for taking a pic of my bike :lol: :lol: #291 I wound up getting 2nd place for best Rat Bike, Im so stoked for my first bike award!! Now I gotta start thinking about next years build :? I hope everyone who went enjoyed it as much as me. BTW we should get a poll to see how many ratrodbike forum members were there, maybe next year we can set up our bikes together in a RRB themed lil area?
 
Jul 10, 2012
15
28
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome photos! I was there too and had a blast. I ended up taking home 2nd place mild custom with my bike. Definitely attending next year again!
 
Jul 10, 2012
15
28
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
jasper87 said:
151proof said:
Awesome photos! I was there too and had a blast. I ended up taking home 2nd place mild custom with my bike. Definitely attending next year again!
Nice congrats!! Is your bike the dark green metallic squaretube with the sweet bars? Need Pic :D So far 2 awards for RRBrs, not bad 8)
Yes thats my bike.. Thanks!


 
Apr 9, 2013
48
9
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool man cool!! Lots of older vintage stuff. Is that what is predominately there, or just mainly what you got pictures of? I'd expect a lot of shiny custom bikes too.
 
Jul 9, 2012
190
26
San Jose, CA
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Donovan said:
Cool man cool!! Lots of older vintage stuff. Is that what is predominately there, or just mainly what you got pictures of? I'd expect a lot of shiny custom bikes too.
There are lots of customs, low riders, muscle bikes and some BMX.





 
Jan 5, 2011
10
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A historic weekend to experience. I was fortunate to attend Friday, Saturday and Sundays events. Pics from Saturday’s Boose Cruise. Meeting and parting with good people. 200+ customs and everyone riding what they built Seeing cruisers in their intended state was the highlight for me on Saturday NO trailer queens! Plan now to make a weekend out of it if you decide to attend next year’s San Jose’s 2014 Shiny Side Up!



 
Apr 9, 2013
48
9
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
milbums said:
Donovan said:
Cool man cool!! Lots of older vintage stuff. Is that what is predominately there, or just mainly what you got pictures of? I'd expect a lot of shiny custom bikes too.
There are lots of customs, low riders, muscle bikes and some BMX.

This one.... I want it. Looks to have square tube frame like yours. Is this part of your crew? I'd buy that is a second.