Shop bike take 2

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool shape. You shouldn't have to fight this one half as much to ride it. Looks like it's going to come together quickly at the speed you work. :41:

Looks like either a 4" tire coming soon or at very least a diamond shaped wide glide. I like the mix of square and round, I tried that a bit on my Science! (experiment) build. :thumbsup:

Looks like either a 4" tire coming soon or at very least a diamond shaped wide glide. I like the mix of square and round, I tried that a bit on my Science! (experiment) build. :thumbsup:
Just experimenting on the front end until I can aford some diamond trees

I got the front of the frame done,well I need to fix a few welds but I like it

Awesome! I love how the saddle looks "enclosed" in the top tube, and the first downtube prolonged to support the BB

I just think the fork would benefit of a "triple tree" on top of the steer tube, it looks funny without it :)

Look good on it's wheels! I agree with Fruttolo that a bar across the top of the headset would make it look more conventional, then again you don't see a deraileur on too many custom builds either. A totally unique shape, you'll turn heads on that one. :cool2:

Latest posts

Back