Should I rat it?.....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Picked up this weatherd Huffy frame this past week along with some other stuff. I was thinking about building a rat out of it, but wasn't sure if it would be worth it. I'd be doing it REAALLY cheap. As you can see, the frame has some rust and from what I can tell, Huffy didn't make the heaviest gauge frames around. I'm sure you boys up north have seen worse. :)

100_2507.jpg

100_2506.jpg

Go for it! It's cheap. Pickup some spraypaint at a local dollar store for a buck and you will have a 'fresh' paint job!

i would rat that in a second. then again i am skinny and can ride some pretty nasty looking frames. sometimes it is fun to build a cheap rat i tend to get lost in my ways building super clean bikes but then you tend to be a little nuts about parking them somewhere and getting stollen or scratched lol. go for it my brother rat!!

Rat that baby! 'Coz really, what have you got to loose? If it doesn't work out, parts do unbolt :mrgreen:

And yes, rust IS a colour. As someone who's messed around with 60's and 70's Mopars, I confirm that statement to be true.

-Mp

Latest posts

Back