Show Off Your Finished Huffy Cranbrook's and Nel Lusso

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
randallace said:
Markm said:
same bike :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
added an OCC fork and paint.

100_1514.jpg

- can you tell me please which one was a driect bolt ? tried one off occ stingray and didnt fit ... :oops:

I think you need one from the little kid's sting ray or possibly from the sting ray scooters.

Just finished this one today
ame2ypyt.jpg
paid 20 bucks for it off Craigslist, peeled off the goofy stickers,tires and fork off a free Walmart mountain bike that was hit by a car, bars and stem off a bmx bike someone threw away and a 5 dollar swap meet seat and head badge from a beer can
ytama9uh.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice job, especially like the "head badge" idea!
Gizmo

Brilliant idea on the use of beer cans as head badges – well done J&J :thumbsup: +

Question for all you cranbrook experts, has anyone put a cartridge bottom bracket on? I want to put a three piece crank on and I tried a 68x103 bb with the truvativ adaptor but the spindle was a little short and the non-drive side crank hit the kickstand. My onyx has a 68x123 so I guess I could pull that apart but just eye balling it looks too long. Thanks for the help!

I had no idea these were called Cranbrook. I happened upon this site and thread completely by accident, but I'm glad I did! I just finished mine - it was a Panama Jack branded Cranbrook, I guess. It came from WalMart but I picked it up for $40 on craigslist. I used some square stock to make the bottom and rear vertical tubes.
PicsArt_1411254697938_zps109ea160.jpg

Great thread! As a cranbrook owner, I'm feeling really inspired! I'm looking to add creme tires to mine. But would 2.35 fat franks fit the stock frame? Otherwise, felt quick bricks in the stock 2.125 width will have to do. What do you recommend?

Latest posts

Back