Show us your PHAT..........bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive noticed a few Phat bikes around here lately, so lets see them.
Here is mine. I picked it up at a auction, the auctioneer said it was a "freshly stolen bike".
OK OK, it was a police auction, they sell recovered/unclaimed bikes about once a month.
bikes017-1.jpg

Son and I built a bike for his Lacrosse team to be raffled off. Proceeds go back to the Lacrosse program. Frame was a Phat Coach Class. Turned out great and raffle brought WAY more $$ than we anticipated!

ff22a81a.jpg

12f54fab.jpg

e82cc169.jpg

ef71859b.jpg

c37b55ad.jpg

792a2c07.jpg

I love my Phat.. My stretch is like my prize bike.
I would really love to put a suicide shifter on it, just not sure where to mount it. Thoughts?
Also, wondering if thicker rear wheel would fit? Hmmm.

Chopp3-vi.jpg

Mastec said:
I was told a 4 inch will fit no problem
Awesome. I've found some cool parts at HBBI, including that fat 4" rim.. I'm tempted.

How do you like that fat tire on your front wheel?

Mastec said:
I was told a 4 inch will fit no problem

I have a 3" with a Nexus 7 speed on my Phat Stretch. I have a 4" that I may try to squeeze on it one day :). The 3" works great though.!

f4640add.jpg

Here is my newest Phat. Its a custom built by Porkchopped Bikes here in Wichita and was a raffle bike for a VW show, therefore the German influence in the parts choosen in the build. I won it on $20 in raffle tickets.
041-1.jpg
043-1.jpg
044-1.jpg
054.jpg
046-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back