Show us your PHAT..........bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
579150_4399401663763_1215085832_n.jpg

This is my Phat i recently bought at work from a guy who wanted to trade it in ( i work at a bike shop)
I'm thinking of using it for the next MBBO but for now its my daily rider, it's a bit beaten and rusted but it's a real comfortable ride:cool:
ujyna6ug.jpg

I have some whitewalls laying around that i still need to mount...

Frank

I'm sucking at getting pics and text in same area right now. anyway the trike above is something im trying to get together as a two up with 5 speed trans.

AF1QipMcZv5EQvSLHB61_X_T2Y8-4ARa6xKjT-XWbT77
my bicycle chain is rubbing against the rear tire pls advise me what to do thanks.
off set the crank and sprocket with a washer before the bearing race, and buy a offset rear cog

As good a place as any to post my first pic on the forum. This Aloha Mahalo was left exposed to the Dutch climate (ie: lots of rain) on the playground of a school where I work, for at least 2 years. It had been kicked, bashed, thrown and left for dead and I managed to rescue it before it would get thrown out along with some other bikes.
Basically I removed the knackered stuff (fenders, saddle, chain guard, handlebars), removed all the rust, and fitted it with some spare parts I had laying around. Spray painted with rust-oleum, added the new name decals I had made and covered it with a clear coat. It's now my fair weather daily driver, although it's still a work in (slow) progress: I'd like a laidback seatpost, but they're hard to find over here (Netherlands) 'specially in this diameter. I might bob one of the old fenders and re-install it on the rear, Or make my own from some stock alu. Also thinking of designing a head badge. Still expirimenting with the saddle: the one in the pic suits the look of the bike best but it's second hand and the former owner's buttocks left an impression that does definitely not correspond with mine...

Anyway: photo ;)

IMG_20160526_205423_zpsdyutsfa6.jpg

Latest posts

Back