Show us your work space!!`

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hey there I was working in my garage and suddenly realized my bikes must be mating or something as there are some new additions to the place, i need to clean up my mess says my wife, so here is the first step organizing the bike mess. got some hooks for hanging bikes and started getting stuff off the ground a bit, with the wife and kids bikes and my projects there are currently 10 bikes in my garage, I am sure this is not much compared to some of you bike enthusiasts out there so I thought I would start a thread about our work place and bike/project collections.

here is a shot of my garage:

IMG_1077.JPG

show us your work area!

So many changes in work space since I started this madness.
Lets see started on the back porch, 1 bike, then there were 3.
Moved to the living room and back bedroom....3- 5 bikes now.
Wife got pissed so bought a 10x15 plastic shed. Small workbench....was proud of the 10x 3 workbench.
Now 10 bikes later and couldn't move around in the what I called my bike shop.
Built a 12x24 lofted barn shed "bike shop" and now that seems to be too small...probably 22+ bikes now. Picking up another bike this weekend....what am I doing????
I have taken back the regifted 10x15 shed from the wife so I can store the unfinished and ones for sale, as I need room to get around in the "big" shop.

Here is a few pics

1st...the start of a new beginning

u4u8y3u4.jpg

ne7a2e9e.jpg

7e5u2e2e.jpg

Ahhhhhh... roomy now

te4ydygy.jpg

yde7y3e6.jpg

japuga6e.jpg

upyqybe9.jpg

uby7a7ed.jpg

But then there were more....

ysymuhyn.jpg

And today

7a8u2a5y.jpg

ypaju3ez.jpg

ra9u6e5y.jpg

So beware of what you wish for.....there seems to be no end in sight....at least I hope not

Thanks for letting me share.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back