show your Spaceliners!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres another Spaceliner I've been playing with for the last couple weeks ,just about got it where I want it , still trying out different bars and Guards ,
20160110_182412.jpg

20160113_221845.jpg

Now as it sits ..
20160123_155352.jpg

20160123_155415-1.jpg

20160123_155514.jpg

20160123_155503.jpg

~Rafael ~

I like it a lot. I'll have to wrap & post mine up soon! My favorite part is the way the schmootz on the tire matches the 'tina on the guard. Hope you don't mean to change that guard out! The bars, i like, but in the end they gotta be comfy. Great build overall. I Like all the white.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

I like it a lot. I'll have to wrap & post mine up soon! My favorite part is the way the schmootz on the tire matches the 'tina on the guard. Hope you don't mean to change that guard out! The bars, i like, but in the end they gotta be comfy. Great build overall. I Like all the white.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

haha..thanx for pointing out the "Schmootz" NOT !
lol ,as i said still workin on it ..:acute:

~Rafael~

actually it's very shiny , but the weather here was outragouse, right after i took those pic,s it started hailing
Quarter size balls of ice .., i'll get more pic,s after it's done and on a better day,...if that ever happens ?

~Rafael~

Sweet bike A.S.! Great pic as well. Better enter one of those shots for the calendar next year! Spaceliner frames are one of my favorites.

Sweet bike A.S.! Great pic as well. Better enter one of those shots for the calendar next year! Spaceliner frames are one of my favorites.

Hey Thanx for the nice words "pick"
Well appreciated. . One of my favorite
Frames also..

~Rafael ~

Latest posts

Back