Simian Raticus

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys! So here's some photos from my ongoing "personal" build. After two side project builds (for my sister and my band mate) I finally found some time to work on the unknown 20" Huffy Rail copy I found. http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/new-frame-i-picked-up.84096/#post-821367

Here's a sneak peak. Stay tuned, from this point on this is going to be a quick build (due to my impatience), haha! ;-)

The old raw frame.
IMG_20140530_143711.jpg

The frame after being stripped, sanded, primed, painted and coated. It's the rainy season now here in the Philippines so I take out the frame to bake under the sun whenever I get the chance (about 2 weeks). The color is metallic deep green, according to the can.
IMG_20140710_125225.jpg

Here are some parts that are going into the bike, it will give you a hint to the name of this build ;-)
IMG_20140710_151044.jpg

The next set of photos I post would probably be the final outcome. Can't wait to ride this baby, however my wife is already calling dibs on this one. I guess I will have to build another "personal" bike. :)

Wow she looks great!:thumbsup: and at the rate you're building bikes that garage will be full pronto,hope you're wife lets you put some in the living room,my wife does:grin:!!

Wow she looks great!:thumbsup: and at the rate you're building bikes that garage will be full pronto,hope you're wife lets you put some in the living room,my wife does:grin:!!

Thanks BTR! Hahaha, yeah the garage is getting kinda crowded, but it's good to know the wife will allow me to park inside the house...after this build I am positively sure the next one is going to be for her :21:

Thanks BTR! Hahaha, yeah the garage is getting kinda crowded, but it's good to know the wife will allow me to park inside the house...after this build I am positively sure the next one is going to be for her :21:
Just in case you thought I was kiddin:rolleyes:!!Thats some of them,mabey I'll stop putting the Christmas tree up and decorate the bikes this year:grin:
001.JPG

Latest posts

Back