Sissy bar with shock absorbers

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to be playing around and fabricating with the aftermarket sissy bar with the shock absorbers. Looking for feedback from members that have some long time experience with these things. They don't cost a whole lot coming out of China and would like to know how long they last ? Will they hold up for riders that weigh 200 plus ? , they only come in a small size for shorter riders, is this because they don't want adults on these bars ? Any long term feedback with the overall quality would greatly be appreciated.

Ive been wondering about them, too.....
I think Joey Mac used it on one of his builds, and he is a good sized boy, but Ive never heard about 'lifecycle' of them either.

gcrank1 said:
Ive been wondering about them, too.....
I think Joey Mac used it on one of his builds, and he is a good sized boy, but Ive never heard about 'lifecycle' of them either.

lol @ "a good sized boy"...

But yeah, they worked for me but I seem to remembering the springs bottoming out on big bumps. Springer forks would basically do the same thing though.

Latest posts

Back