(Slammed Trike) doing the finishing touches...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great stance. I like how the 4" OCC tires look on 2" rims

Put the guts back into the punkin and hooked a chain up. Pushed her out of the garage and climbed aboard. Feet applied to the pedals and pushed them around and around... What do you know I even moved forward when I did that.

A%20Roller%205.jpg

A%20Roller%206.jpg

Right after the first ride down the street. She is around 70" in total length as she sits now.

Looks good to me, and probably needed mo that usual with you closer to the ground behind it.
Bugs in the teeth are one thing, getting a bath is a whole different one.:grin:

That came out looking sick ! i like the tires and stance , and the front fender too , but i really think it would deserve better handlebars , like wide moonbars or apes .. just my opignon.. any plans of painting it?
anyhow well done !! i would love to ride this :)

Handlebars are one of the hardest things to pick for this build. Apes may look cool on it, but will more than likely will be uncomfortable. The moonbars could maybe work. Though I need to watch out for leg clearance with any bars I use.

Do your legs actually get in the way of the bars? It's hard to picture the riding position, but I would think you legs would be fine as long as the bars don't swing down any.

Do your legs actually get in the way of the bars? It's hard to picture the riding position, but I would think you legs would be fine as long as the bars don't swing down any.
With the current setup my legs don't get hit by the bars and the ridding position is very comfortable. With the other handlebars I had on hand to try they just did feel right and the arms / legs seemed to have to go in strange positions when you turned the front wheel.

Well on to more and exciting things.

I got the Headlight installed, it can even be slid off its bracket and used by hand. Still debating if I want to hack it and make it a modern LED light.
The Headlight 7.jpg

The Headlight 8.jpg
The Headlight 9.jpg

The Headlight 10.jpg

The Headlight 11.jpg

Latest posts

Back