SOME BEACH

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Where else does a BEACH CRUISER BELONG?? So this is what a real BEACH CRUISER looks like.

bike-1.jpg

2 wweks ago as you can see in the photo..i was at the Pacific Ocean..perfect weather. This weekend im scheduled to go to Atlantic City..should have some interestingly different photos of that area. Man I feel for people that live in those areas that get hit with disasters like this.

Gold Street Customs said:
Be safe brother!!!!!

I have to admit im a bit embarrased about why I am going to Atlantic City. I work for a VERY selfish company..as most BIG corps are. We had a MAnagers meeting scheduled for this weekend. So not long after the storm hit Atlantic City our so called leaders sent out e-mails demanding that NO ONE no matter what will miss this meeting and it's no business of ours to worry about the destruction going on around us. Our FANCY IVORY tower Hotel we are staying at in Atlantic City is just off the boardwalk so it didn't have any damage. It was evacuated and closed ..but no damage. Our Corporation has assured us that they are putting the squeeze on this Hotel to make sure everything is UP TO OUR standards when we arrive. So we will be driven through the mess to our Hotel that looks down on this destruction. Now im sure some will say..well the Hotel needs the business...but i say..THE PEOPLE IN THIS AREA NEED OUR HELP. There is probably 2000 of us coming..so let's walk down the street and help. I have asked to be excused from the meetings to help the Salvation Army on their Canteen trucks..OF COURSE i was shot down faster then SAndy tore this place a part.

Anyway..i know..not the place to complain about BIG BUSINESS..but it's a very tragic situation and a very TRAGIC attitude by normal RICH snobs that care only of their pocket.

naturephotoboy3 said:
Where else does a BEACH CRUISER BELONG?? So this is what a real BEACH CRUISER looks like.
bike-1.jpg
I never seen like this before...very cool!!!
Done nice job by you in photoshoping the lighting...

Gold Street Customs said:
Your heart is in the right place, but on the same token, ya gotta pay the bills, do what ya can, and you will be blessed.
New turn of events on this rant...my company is actually going to have sunday as a day off and is willing to volunteer anyone and everyone for the day to help out...so as of now..we have a force going in to see how we can help..very cool.

That sure was Some Beach session you had going on there. :p :wink:

Re:

QuickSand said:
Which beach? Looks up by Ventura Beach. Awesome shot & it fits the bike well because it is a "beach cruiser"

It might have been Ventura Beach. We were just south of Sanata Barbara on our way up to Santa Maria. Love this area. Didnt see any other Beach cruisers on THE BEACH

Re: Re:

naturephotoboy3 said:
QuickSand said:
Which beach? Looks up by Ventura Beach. Awesome shot & it fits the bike well because it is a "beach cruiser"

It might have been Ventura Beach. We were just south of Sanata Barbara on our way up to Santa Maria. Love this area. Didnt see any other Beach cruisers on THE BEACH
Sure looks like it, just before you start driving along the cliffs. Very nice.

Re: Re:

QuickSand said:
naturephotoboy3 said:
QuickSand said:

Sure looks like it, just before you start driving along the cliffs. Very nice.

Yes..we left the beach and started up on higher ground.

Latest posts

Back