SouthEast (GA-based) Swap Meet set! MARCH 3rd *New Name*

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WEATHER UPDATE! 0% Chance of rain ........ COOL early start at 35 Degrees ....... MID 60's HIGH .......SUNNY !!:thumbsup:
NOTE: Breezy winds ..... TENTS being used may need extra security from blowing around!
See you soon! Cheers! CCR Dave

ALERT! Just posted on the Atlanta CL ....... a couple early 1900's Bikes for sale just South of Atlanta (These are not mine!!)
I'm just alerting those with the a taste for bikes from this Era ..... might be worth a "side-trip" OR convincing this guy to meet you in Commerce ??
FYI ...... check them out! CCR Dave

One more IMPORTANT note:
Pack your cooler with Drinks and Snacks!!
There is supposed to be a Food & Drink Kiosk there to proving this, BUT they are set-up at the other end of the HUGE Parking Lot........ SURE you can ride your bike there No Problem. BUT I had some guys last year very Thirsty and Drinks were hard to find anywhere.

SEE you all very soon! A chilly start BUT >>>> ZERO chance of rain!! That is Awesome!! Mid-60's afternoon!
Cheers!! CCR Dave

Got Old Kermit loaded up!! Next is the 5:30AM meet at the Gates to get the signage out for the 6AM Crowd!!
I will take pictures tomorrow as I'm sure Shawn will too! Stay tuned for the reports of all the Happy Bike Nuts! Cheers! CCR Dave
VINTAGE KERMIT LOADED 1.jpg
VINTAGE KERMIT LOADED 2.jpg

EVENT PICTURES! From Today 3.03.18 BIG Thank you to ALL the great folks who made this a WONDERFUL Day!!
I saw MANY members from The CABE and RRB here representing N.C. -- S.C. -- GA -- TN -- AL -- OH -- VA
Please ENJOY the following pictures >>>> and Mark your Calendars for NOVEMBER 3rd 2018 for the 4th BI-Annual "Pedal to the Metal" !!
VINTAGE SWAP  3.03 PIC 1.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 3.03 PIC 2.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 3.03 PIC 3.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 3.03 PIC 4.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 3.03 PIC 5.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 3.03 PIC 6.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 3.03 PIC 7.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 3.03 PIC 8.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 3.03 PIC 9.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 3.03 PIC 9.1.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 3.03 PIC 9.2.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 3.03 PIC 9.3.jpg