~~ SpaceRay ~~

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As requested by Hooch. It started life as a 24" Sears Spaceliner and soon was born the @@SpaceRay@@. Mag Sprocket, Springer seat, 20" front wheel, 5 speed Twist Grip shifter for stealth, dual redline 24" rear slickand big Wald handlebars.

spaceray1.jpg

spaceray2.jpg

WOW what a beauti !! :shock: :shock: ....and you sold it? :cry: :cry: :|

that is awsome i am really starting to like muscle bikes. how did you do that bar that is under the seat? also what is that sprocket off of? very cool bike super clean just like i like.

Stock Frame...

The Bike frame is a stock chrome Sears Spaceliner. It had 24" wheels on it and I just converted it over. In the pics you can see the caliper hanging there. I could not find the finished pics which had 24 " wheels front and back with Western Flyer White Walls on it. THese pics were for Mock up to see if The buyer wanted the stock wheels for a 20" front wheel. He ended up taking the 24" wheels. The sprocket was a find indeed and I kick myself in the but for selling it with the bike, heck I kick myself for selling the bike period, but you gotta do what you gotta do. The sprocket came on the Rollfast Top Drag 24 x 16 bike. It may have come on other bikes by Rollfast, but not sure.

I was the buyer. Absolutely beautiful bike. A true dream to ride! Unfortunately, I also made the mistake of selling it. As far as bike are concerned, this is the one that got away.

673d4330d91b371c51d120de1e6e6156.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was the buyer. Absolutely beautiful bike. A true dream to ride! Unfortunately, I also made the mistake of selling it. As far as bike are concerned, this is the one that got away.

673d4330d91b371c51d120de1e6e6156.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At least it is out there being enjoyed!

Latest posts

Back