• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Spiegel Airman Motor bike project.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I usually don't sell something this way but I'm selling this as a build to suit. anyone interested must by the base price set up & can add accordingly .Anything left over may be available unless I decide to to use some of the left over parts for something else. Reason for sale is not enough free time these days. LOCAL PICK UP PREFERED
The Tank has a very small hole under it and a weld around the petcock . I have the gas cap & original brackets for the tank top also IMO the tank is save able or a good place holder. The frame has one well done repair where the rear wheel would attach bracket. I also fabricated OCC drop outs to use for a better rear wheel installation..(( The Huffy fork & truss Rods & the rear Wald rack and the Wald Fenders are the base set up being sold $400 plus shipping. I'm pretty much just getting what I have invested back not counting the hours or prep work done on the frame & tank This has been totally sanded primed & painted The tank still needs some light finish work. . I can ship some of the optional items below with the base package shipping price what ever that ends up being . Wheels would jump the shipping up. Motor Local pick up only.
Buyer may add items below accordingly if desired.
front & rear Wheels set & tires 24" Rear disk wheel $75 plus shipping.
Schwinn Excerise bike seat $40 will work nicely on this with a little fabrication. Respectfully if your local this is a great project with a ton of potential .
I don't have the bars & stem in the photos. but I have other bars & stem if necessary .Trades considered for Balloon or Muscle bikes or old school Tamiya RC Trucks ect. if local . Bike is located 40 Mins South of Boston Mass. Questions are welcome .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back