SPINAL TAP - Finished

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just the bars, saddle, chain, pedals and lights to fit :happy:

13686605_10208385246443117_6906751970609494419_n.jpg

Last edited:
Loved this frame the first time around, but this is even better, that tail light is my favorite accessory in the whole build off!

Just want to say to those considering a vote, I have ridden this bike in it's previous guise, and it is cool! :thumbsup:

Luke.

After ogling this bike in the finished bikes forum, I came to check out the build because its so awesome and I wanted to see more. The Cycobilly Deluxe frame is awesome and I hadn't heard of it before, so googled it to see who makes/sells the frame and found the original build thread from the previous build off! lol
:forum::113:

After ogling this bike in the finished bikes forum, I came to check out the build because its so awesome and I wanted to see more. The Cycobilly Deluxe frame is awesome and I hadn't heard of it before, so googled it to see who makes/sells the frame and found the original build thread from the previous build off! lol
:forum::113:

Yeah hewey, I built the frame for RRBBO8, which was the first year of the Anything Goes section. I hardly rode it after then, and had the bare frame hanging from the rafters for a couple years, so decided on a redux. I actually dig it much more this time around.

Latest posts

Back