SSWEET BABY .....!!!! look what is for sale next town from me! team murray xr24

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
i NEVER see these for sale and this one is the next town over from me he wants 150 for it and it has nw chain tires tubes bearings and is riding just missing the rear brake cable so i offered up my camaro for it as trade see where it goes.
for those who have not heard my story about this bike, i had a team murray xr24 when i was a kid and it got stolen and i never found it ever since then i have been looking for one this one needs some work but it looks like it could be cleaned up and is relatively complete only missing 1 pad which i am sure i can find. i am hoping he trades if not i will have to get the 150 for it i WANT this bike lol
have wanted another one for a long time what do you guys think about this one? yes it is rusty but think it could be restored? i plan on doing just that providing the trade comes thru i will post updates son i hate to let my camaro go but i think it is for a fair trade
btw forgive em for using the lords name in vain but daggum these are never for sale
23032722_10210603403817707_4354572321697073210_n.jpg
23032790_10210603403657703_5776509121029969441_n.jpg

There is currently a frame...a frame/fork set...and a full bike on the ebay. Frame/fork on bmxmuseum (though waaaay expensive)...and there was a frame/fork on my local CL, but just checked, and it is gone now :).

All the ones I saw had better chrome than the one you are considering. I think you are better off finding a frame/fork set so you can go with upgraded components as the stock components weren't that good.

I almost pulled the trigger on the local frame/fork set, as the chrome was excellent and the price was right to build up a cheap cruiser, but, when there are usually redline mx24s for cheap on CL (full chromoly) it is hard to justify the murray x24s.

Good luck,
Jason

By ‘Camaro’, I assume Huffy, not Chevy right? Hahaha.
I would be great for you to get it and restore it to the bike you lost.
GLWTP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
correct my 1968 huffy camaro i have built rebuilt wrecked klunked and rebuilt again man that bikes becoming a part of me lol here is her current stage be it i fixed the tank mount adjusted the chain and have the original chainguard it is now a rider
64561_f7f7929c274c14829fae39206ef38a04.jpg

There is currently a frame...a frame/fork set...and a full bike on the ebay. Frame/fork on bmxmuseum (though waaaay expensive)...and there was a frame/fork on my local CL, but just checked, and it is gone now :).

All the ones I saw had better chrome than the one you are considering. I think you are better off finding a frame/fork set so you can go with upgraded components as the stock components weren't that good.

I almost pulled the trigger on the local frame/fork set, as the chrome was excellent and the price was right to build up a cheap cruiser, but, when there are usually redline mx24s for cheap on CL (full chromoly) it is hard to justify the murray x24s.

Good luck,
Jason
i like your thinking on that!!!! i may buy a frame/fork setup and do my own thing with it after the clouds cleared and my thoughts came intor ality i thin he may want too much for this one i will check out bmx museum and see what they have for frame/forks thats good thinking and i am gonna go with it

Latest posts

Back