BO15 Start of my build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg

Hey @Preston tucker , cool bike above. Do you plan on modifying this, like removing some things and adding other things to this to change it? That's what this build off is all about, taking one thing, and turning it into something else.
Please feel free to ask any questions, or follow some of the other builds to get an idea about what I mean.
I hope you can join in the build off #15 and try some new ideas!

That frame sure looks like something we'd find up here North of the 49th.
I'll betchya a Loonie that it's a CCM with a Supercycle chainring and....or....?
Welcome aboard Preston,
Remember to take a minute and post a little 'how do you do' in the Introduction thread and then get to building. :thumbsup:

CCM as well. If you search for Cyclemaster motorized bicycles, you will see a dozen different brands of frames that they used...and they are all pretty much the same (some variance...but not much). I suspect that they spec'd the frame for their engines...and that one of the features is the removable seat stays. I stated Phillips as I see Phillips Gent's Roadster bicycles and ads with the same frame sans engine.

Last edited:
I love the look of the bike already Tucker and am waiting to see the direction you go with it!
The first thing I wanted to do with every ratty CCM (still just assuming) I've had is to change out that homely original dime a dozen chain ring on is switch it one of style like yours. That cover ring is a clean sporty looking solution to full chain guards too.

Latest posts

Back