Still thinkin' about it....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwissGuy

Professional Amateur Tinkerer
Pro Member
Reaction score
As "The Wolverine" has finally left the workshop, I'm not sure if I will/should join in on the fun. I have two viable contenders in the basement:

1 - Last years Cycl'o'path. It never went much past the mockup state, and is hanging on my workshops wall ever since. So it might still be a possible entry, if no one votes against it.

or

2 - Last summer I disassembled the BarrelBanana from BO11 to build me a beater bike, ratty enough to be left at the railway station during the day. But I couldn't get rid of the plastic bottom bracket in time so the frame sits in a corner since then, collecting dust...

As I'm unemployed right now, money is scarce but there would be enough time (besides all the applications...).
Decision, desicions, decisions.....

jump in

For many of us a build off means..use what ya got. So use the one that you have the most parts for. Besides. Did you see the Pile Of Crap (Pyola Kayrap) I'm using?...It will also give you something to look forward to doing.

I'm at a similar cross roads. I was out for sure this year so I could do some much needed house work but now that the fun has begun the gears won't stop turning in my head. I can't stop wondering if there is a way to turn this Whizzer heap I bought 3 years ago and never even fully umpacked...

IMAG1590.jpg

...could be turned into something kinda like this...

perfection.jpg

Last edited:
I signed up - will give me a deadline so I might actually finish, rather than completing most of it and letting it sit in the corner for the next couple of years.

I'm doing a tightwad build too, scrounged parts, recycled parts, hand made stuff from junk etc.

If I joined in, would it be ok to give the Cycl'o'path a second shot?
66155fb1299064eb6055b1a23cfcb6f0.jpg

Or would it be better to get at this one?
b458df2de73e3f1e5c06f6c703586424.jpg

Sometime I have to finish both, but the Cycl'o'path is a bit higher on the list. So maybe a friendly mod could push me into the right direction.

Gesendet von meinem K00E mit Tapatalk

If I joined in, would it be ok to give the Cycl'o'path a second shot?

Sometime I have to finish both, but the Cycl'o'path is a bit higher on the list. So maybe a friendly mod could push me into the right direction.

I'm fine with Cycl'o'path, it looks pretty much like it's at starting position.

Latest posts

Back