BO15 STIMULUS RATICUS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HELLO WRATTERS!! IT MUST BE 90 DEGREES ALREADY AND I'M OUT HERE PUTTING THIS GUNK ON MY BIKE. ALSO MY LOVE GOT A NEW CHAIR SO I USED THE LEFTOVER PIECES T O MAKE....AHHHH.
GTB!! STAY SAFE. PEACE
20200726_093813.jpg
20200726_095044_HDR.jpg
20200726_103621_HDR.jpg
20200726_103806_HDR.jpg
20200726_104133_HDR.jpg
20200726_104125_HDR.jpg
20200725_175022_HDR.jpg
20200725_175030_HDR.jpg
CYMERA_20200724_200828.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

HELLO WRATTERS!! IT GOT COOLER OUTSIDE SO I DID MORE WORK. AFTER YOU DO BONDO ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO SEAL IT? WITH WHAT? DUH!?! MORE SANDING TO DO BUT THIS WILL GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF WHAT I'M GOING FOR.
STAY HYDRATED. STAY SAFE AND....GTB!! PEACE
20200726_163321_HDR.jpg
20200726_163302_HDR.jpg
20200726_163313_HDR.jpg

Route 76 is a good groove. Is this one of yours Jake? Who’s that drummer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
THANKS BUD!! YESSIR THAT'S MY MUSIC. SUBSCRIBE AND LIKE MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL IF YOU'D LIKE.
EVERYTHING IS A SAMPLE AND ARRANGED BY ME. THEN I CAN HAVE MY BAND PLAY IT.
THE DRUMS PLAYED IS CALLED A BREAKBEAT (A SAMPLED BEAT THAT YOU LOOP)
I GUESS I'M GOING TO HAVE TO SHOW THIS HOW TO ALSO. [emoji38]

Getting smoother and smoother. I see how you snuck a ThickSlick in there. That fits the flow better in my opinion. Have you thought about a stripe of the turquoise continuing to the back of the bike? That is a killer groove man!!!! It goes well with your killer build. Stay cool!

Getting smoother and smoother. I see how you snuck a ThickSlick in there. That fits the flow better in my opinion. Have you thought about a stripe of the turquoise continuing to the back of the bike? That is a killer groove man!!!! It goes well with your killer build. Stay cool!
THANKS BROTHER!! YEAH I THOUGHT THE TIRE WOULD LOOK BETTER ON THE BIKE. I'M NOT SURE HOW I WANT THE COLORS YET. OPTIONS ARE: TANK BLACK OR WHOLE BIKE TURQUOISE OR THE FRAME ALL BLACK. EHH. I'LL FIGURE IT OUT SOON. CHECK MY YOUTUBE FOR MORE TUNES.
YA BIKE IS SMOKING...YBJ2B!! [emoji38]
CYMERA_20200727_174032.jpg

That was a great visit. Getting to see y'alls new digs and get a sneak peak at your build plans. Love was a sweet as ever. And the food made my big belly happy. Best of all was catching up with you brother. Was that the third of fourth time we've been able to meet up? Maybe I can make a trip next year after all of this Rona crap is over. Love ya man! Give Love a hug from me.

index.php

index.php

That was a great visit. Getting to see y'alls new digs and get a sneak peak at your build plans. Love was a sweet as ever. And the food made my big belly happy. Best of all was catching up with you brother. Was that the third of fourth time we've been able to meet up? Maybe I can make a trip next year after all of this Rona crap is over. Love ya man! Give Love a hug from me.

index.php

index.php
I THINK WE'VE MET UP 3 TIMES B!! HEY WE EVEN HAD ON THE SAME COLOR SHIRT. THAT'S HOW WE ARE SO ALIGNED. WE EVEN HAD CRAZY COLOR SHIRTS ON THE TIME BEFORE THAT. TOO BAD ABOUT THAT BUTTER KNIFE. [emoji38] HUGS TO QUEEFISH.
MUCH RESPECT. STAY SAFE AND....GTB!!
PEACE

Good eats, family feats, and rubber meets the streets.

Latest posts

Back