Stray Cat...."The Cats Ready to Prowl"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little video promo I made for my church service to get the buzz out to future bidders before the event last Saturday...

14260623978_4e30e9acdf.jpg

Here she was at the event and now resides with her new owner. The event and the church's missions project was a huge success! She brought 400 smack-a-roos!!!! We raised enough money to build a school in the Congo so the village children don't face 16 miles one way walking to school and being kidnapped by traffickers.
This project was a blast and made me want a bike that rides as smoothly as it did so I'm building me a new bike with similar drive-line, started arranging parts today from rusted parts and I should post some pics soon.

Change for the sake of change...
14260354730_7a1f0ed11b.jpg

Here's the frame I'm playing with, thanks to Bike Bum for rescuing it from the curb and throwing it my way...
The one donor I have left, the metal guys around here are over achievers lately...
14260518307_bf03181f74.jpg

Never imagined 90's mountain bike cranks could be so cool but these are my inspiration so far...
14261881410_56dc416c6e.jpg

Change for the sake of change...
14260354730_7a1f0ed11b.jpg

Here's the frame I'm playing with, thanks to Bike Bum for rescuing it from the curb and throwing it my way...
The one donor I have left, the metal guys around here are over achievers lately...
14260518307_bf03181f74.jpg

Never imagined 90's mountain bike cranks could be so cool but these are my inspiration so far...
14261881410_56dc416c6e.jpg
This should be fun to watch...

I wanna get a Fez too!! I'm excited about this new build, the direction you showed me you were going with this is going to be very cool.

I wanna get a Fez too!! I'm excited about this new build, the direction you showed me you were going with this is going to be very cool.

With a "Fez" come great responsibility. One simply doesn't choose the Fez, the Fez chooses you... enough nonsense...
yep, I'm still going the way I told you I was... lowrid'n is my thing. I mocked around a little but think it's looking a lil too OCC, think the 8" bent springer forks I have will give it more an old school look I want...
14447137482_db4896a25f.jpg

I have seen those beach lounger struts bend in half pretty easily, so be careful.

I have seen those beach lounger struts bend in half pretty easily, so be careful.
Thanks for mentioning Kingfish...This one was better than most material so I hung onto it for using it for projects... I get what you're saying, seen a few make "tourist tacos" on the beach over the years myself. The wall thickness was the same or a little thicker as the bikes I cut off.

Latest posts

Back