Stray Cat...."The Cats Ready to Prowl"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving the old school bobber look! Im gonna have to use that frame mod idea some time if you don't mind:D Oh and that triumph chop job is pure sex:eek:
Thanks Jasper! Have at it brotha...I'm Johnny come lately so nothing I'm doing hadn't been done before. Bobbers are coolest bike to me, just makes sense to emulate one in a cycle:cool2:
ebay-baby1970-triumph-tr6-650-bobber-21576642.jpg

Last edited:
If we're going to start preferences then I'll bring out mine...
bike6b.jpg
Hey, that blue bobber 'stole' my paint job!! If mine looks half this good i'll be happy. I also noticed it's a burrito. He used his kick start as a kick stand. Very cool.

man all the bike coolness is incredible!! nice job on the first build!
Thanks!!!!

Dang bobber pics!!! drool all over the keyboard..
GOLD STREET CUSTOMS......Bobber alert!!!....bib warning!!!!

dsc_0043.jpg

pre4.jpg

It's the simple styling I seem to be diggin most...

I got back up with my buddy Bike Bum to retrieve my bent front springer from him, he was done mocking up his show stopper Agent Orange, MAN! I love that bike.

So I threw the forks on mine to start mocking the cranks...apologies for the bad night lighting.

14502091775_062b481c43_n.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks!!!!

GOLD STREET CUSTOMS......Bobber alert!!!....bib warning!!!!

dsc_0043.jpg

pre4.jpg

It's the simple styling I seem to be diggin most...

I got back up with my buddy Bike Bum to retrieve my bent front springer from him, he was done mocking up his show stopper Agent Orange, MAN! I love that bike.

So I threw the forks on mine to start mocking the cranks...apologies for the bad night lighting.

14502091775_062b481c43_n.jpg
That orange bobber is perfect! Your bike has the look. I might have a little peanut bobber tank that would look good on your bike. We could try it out, if not we could make one.

Thanks guys.
I'm not rushing this phase.... I'm not liking as much as I thought I would. The front end is cool it's low and I'd like it if it wasn't my desire to build a bobber themed bike... I think what I love about the bobbers in the front the most is the traditional forks.... Staring at it last night I have a plan to change the neck and use some shock-forks....

That orange bobber is perfect! Your bike has the look. I might have a little peanut bobber tank that would look good on your bike. We could try it out, if not we could make one.
I agree, that one is simple and dead on! Thanks for the offer, I definitely want to learn the process but I better build the neck like I want before I make one or not. But I want to learn the process.,,,, yours and Renaissance mans tanks make me want to sling some resin!!!!:grin:

I can get them cheaper than that but I'm sure you'll come up with something cool.

Latest posts

Back