Stripped & Teased

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A huge thanks goes out to all the members for the input, inspiration, and parts. You can see the build thread here viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15791

DSC04914.jpg

DSC04953.jpg

DSC04966.jpg

DSC04999.jpg

DSC05009.jpg

DSC05031.jpg

DSC05034.jpg

DSC05008.jpg

DSC04977.jpg

DSC05001.jpg

DSC05007.jpg

DSC05026.jpg

DSC04954.jpg

DSC04920.jpg

DSC04960.jpg

Humble beginnings
DSC04094.jpg

Man super job. Your photo shoot location looks like my back yard ...since it hasent rained in a month or so. You really did good and the attention to detail is really nice. You realize If you lost that back tail light I could build you a steampunk seat post too. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wished I thought of the tail-light that you made from the tea thingy!!! That bike looks so fast standing still!!! love it :mrgreen:

Looks great! Love the big and little look of the rim/tire combo!

i love this bike it looks great, colors are great, good flow, and very creative use of parts and doing my fav thing turn something into something else. your shifter is amazing and is quite a peice of work. only trouble your going to run into with it is people comming up pushing the button thinking it is a horn lol. but the work put into that is amazing top notch and you should be very very proud.

man,this bike looks like a bicycle version of a 60`s fuel altered! :mrgreen: the wheel/tire combo,along with springer,gives it a killer stance! plus im a sucker for bare metal! 8) congrats!

Thanks to everyone for the compliments, this was a real fun build.

Uncle Stretch- I might have to take you up on the seat post :D

karfer- I'll let them try and honk it and see how long it takes for them to realize that it's not a horn, lol. The one trick with the shifter is that you have to listen for when it shifts gears.

texasbigjon- Your bikes definitely influenced the finish on this one.

Rat Rod- That would make it easy.

brentville- With the three speed it's actually pretty nice, but it is mostly flat around here.

Because of my skinny tires on my latest builds people tend to think that's my favorite style. But it isn't. THIS is. If I want to show people what sort of bikes I like best I'd show em a pic of the Stripped & Teased.

Uptill now, this is my favorite during this build-off. When I started my cruiser 5 years ago, I had something like this in mind. The springer, the stance, the big'n'little tires, the tank... It's almost the perfect bike, imho. Even though I don't like bare metal frames, and I would probably mount a traditional (looking) racingseat way up high.. That minimum amount of paint is just enough to compensate the lack of it on the rest of the frame ;-) I love the combination of that slick looking big ..errr 'slick' and the regular sized fronttire. And the subtle yet noticable unique shifter and lights just makes me smile. Very creative and far from 'overdone'.

Now, that cruiser of mine never got this far. No springer. No tank. No low handlebars... But beware. If I do find a suitable cruiserframe someday I might build a clone of the Stripped & Teased. But I'll come up with with my own lighting ofcourse...

Rat Rod said:
If you win, your drawing is already finished. :wink:

If Kram wins I'll paint HIM a picture of his bike...
;-) I'm not kidding though...

At this moment this bike is the one that gets my vote. But in the last two weeks I was surprised by quite a bunch of finished builds I wasn't even aware of...

Latest posts

Back