Sturday Night at the Pixies!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well after helping Gotavan put a round tire on his van, Big Daddy fired up the grille and cooked some dogs for us early Freaks. Gottavan helped Gigs and me set up our tent and then we ate while waiting for Nogoodnic and Daddy Nogoodnic to return. After a good ol' BS session we decided to do a small cruise up to the front gates. Gigs and I took off on our Pixies while the others rode some full sizers.
I knew when we left what I had planned, but I don't know if anyone else had caught on. We finally reached the front parking lot and after a short gab, I offered up our Pixies for some bracket racing. What ensued was total abandonment of common sense!
I present to you ... Saturday Night at the Pixie Drags!
* because of the lighting, some of the pics suck, but are better than nothing!
** Special thanks to Daddy Noggodnic for running the finishline and to everyone who took pictures and/or helped to start the races.
O.K. here's the pics!

Sat. Night Group shot
aapixbikeride1.jpg

Gigs, Daddy Nogoodnic, and Big Daddy
aapixbikeride2.jpg

Gigs and Kat
2006_0124annarborshow0059.jpg

Gottavan and Nogoodnic
2006_0124annarborshow0060.jpg

I was the offical starter and a darn handsome one at that!
aapix3.jpg

2006_0124annarborshow0061.jpg

Deciding who would race first was fairly easy, seeing who Kat was willing to challenge any and all who came! First on her list was her husband, Big Daddy!
aapix1.jpg

"Pinks" style starts were the choice of the night!
aapix4.jpg

And they're off, in more ways than one!
aapix2.jpg

B.D. showed who wears the racing pants in the family!

Race two would find me going up against Gottavan. Nogoodnic would give us the go!
aapix6.jpg

aapix70.jpg

aapix7.jpg

Dan chewed me up and spit me out like spoiled spinach!

The third matchup would be Gigs versus Nogoodnic ...... Kelly got beat by a chick! It was a sad sad day for MANkind. :cry:
aapix71.jpg

Gigs speeding to the finishline!
aapix72.jpg

The face of a happy Pixie Jocketette!
aapix73.jpg

Round 2, second race pitted me against Momma Kat. Ummm, :roll: she won. The sun was in my eyes and my dog ate the directions to the finishline.
aapix80.jpg

Ohh and did I mention her husband was the starter! :shock:
aapix82.jpg

aapix81.jpg

Final race in the best of the losers division, a Momma Kat idea!
aapix86.jpg

aapix87.jpg

Nogoodnic just couldn't compete with paws to the pedals of the Kat!
aapix88.jpg

Nice shorts Kelly, glad they were long enuff to keep the boys hidden. :mrgreen:
aapix89.jpg

Gigs seems happy with her third place finish!
aapix90.jpg

First place went to Big Daddy
Second was Gottavan
aapix91.jpg

aapix92.jpg

And first place in the losers .... NOT Fourth! .... Kat
aapix94.jpg

Thanks to all who helped to make this a good time!

And thanks to Tony (YYZMEC) for building the Can/Am Challenger (the gray Pixie with the pink seat). This bike has managed to survive three seperate Pixie races (Can/Am Challenge, Pixeie Cage Matches, and the Ann Arbor Saturday Night Pixie Drags) and it's ready to come home to Canada in July! :wink:

Chainy, its my birthday I am drunk and the last thing I needed to see is a crotch shot of myself,,, :shock: Kelly

Sweet thanx for posting them chainy. and hopefully i will get some good weather this weekend got to start the side hack and mod a few more pixies...

Hey Tony, any rules on the Pixie hacks?

I've almost got my new racer ready. I just hope it rides good. I call it "Aggravated Assault". No pics though as this is top secret! Can't let it fall into Canadian hands! :wink:

Well as of the moment i dont even know what we are gonna use them for....but GL wanted side hacks so we build sidehacks maybe pixie side hack jousting or side hack dragswe shall figure it out i actually have to talk with Fris and get some input from him and Mr. Jones as well and if you have any suggestions i am open for them....

Nice Tony, that ring is bigger than the wheels...Kelly

Latest posts

Back