Sturday Night at the Pixies!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys, I was scrolled over and didn't see the name. I've got som simmilar idears also but with a twist :wink: . Down in AA I picked up a new sissy bar and seat post to make my seat usable again...Kelly

kenny p said:
Thought you'd like this one Chainy.....Big Ring Baby!!!!!
100_1086.jpg

Hey Kenny, replace the tires with that size sprockets and your sure to win the Cage Match Ice Racing in December! :mrgreen: That thing has a crazy look to it. You bringing it up to Canookia?

Got sumthin'g close in size on the "Aggravated Assault " Pixie that I'm building for the Can/Am. It's kinda scary looking right now but i'll send ya some Top Secret photos of it in a couple of days. Just don't let it fall into the hands of the Pelt Traders! :wink:

I don't me to drift from the thread topic, but I have been working on my pixie with a side hack and let me tell you -

It is hard to do. I realize now that even on a 16" pixie the swing of the pedals take up a lot of space on the frame that I wanted to attach the side hack to.

I do not shrink from this challenge though! I shall over come!

Latest posts

Back