SummerStreets NYC: Saturdays August, 4th, 11th and 18th 2018

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The first three Saturdays in August are when this event occurs; I’ve attended several of these and they are awesome! Displays, games, activities galore, demo rides on the latest rides, etc. and it’s all on-the-house; a fun filled family/friends event, good times indeed!

Make this a Fri/Sat and ride on Saturday from 7AM till it ends at 1PM

http://www.nyc.gov/html/dot/summerstreets/html/about/about.shtml

This is a BLAST. I work in NYC a lot and didn't know about it till someone posted it on here. I've gone the last 3 years. 2017 i somehow talked My wife into all 3 saturdays.
I'm a recreational rider, it's not really bike friendly where I live, I pretty much haul the bikes to a park or bike path to ride so this event is great for me.

They called for rain all day last week, and it's looking the same this week. Not cool. I look forward to this all year

They called for rain all day last week, and it's looking the same this week. Not cool. I look forward to this all year
Did it rain on the ride this past weekend again?

Yes. I'm in jersey not to far from the city. there were insane flash floods Saturday morning in jersey.

Yes. I'm in jersey not to far from the city. there were insane flash floods Saturday morning in jersey.
Were you able to make any of the rides, or did the rains get in the way?

I didn't make it this year. I was mad. i think it rained every day. The last one we had a wedding to go to. I told me wife I was going to summer streets by myself and get to the wedding late but I didn't feel like going alone.

Latest posts

Back