Sweet Leaf

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is fitting since there is a global reach. Throw theses stock letters away and fire up the cutter
8e6f7f570613ea300ec737857004a5da.jpg

I have been a a complete stand still for most of this month, I have had the bike out to a couple shows. Had 2 different people track me down because they recognized the bike. I thought that was very cool. Nice to meet you guys

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
Good to meet you at the swap meet on Sunday! And fun to see Sweet Leaf in person too....if you are ever headed up this way again give me a shout. We'll do a rat rod bike ride...:grin:

The bike really turned out nice so far. I am going to have to add ThickSlicks to my wish list.

I took sweet leaf out to get pictures to post in the finished section. How does that part work? Do I post some pictures of progress or just finished shots?
Here is a sneak peak
aa649b5dd3c1ed71f62bd91590a21bfe.jpg
0cf93f7672c2afe55a72ad913f3546a1.jpg
1735009778af1be707ed2b740dc53098.jpg
4a85605403d4f5cf6cfd80d990668e62.jpg

I'm new here but I think progress pics go here, then you create a thread in finished bikes with finish photos

It's in the rules somewhere...
But I'm pretty sure they want the FIRST picture in your finished post to be the one you'll be judged on... then some other glamour shots and maybe a link to your build thread.
Looking good...

Carl.

Great photos, but look over final pics from previous BOs and look over the Photo tips thread that TRM posted a link to.
The pics you have above barely show off the bike at all. You want a background that the bike stands out against and you don't want to be so far away from the bike.

Great photos, but look over final pics from previous BOs and look over the Photo tips thread that TRM posted a link to.
The pics you have above barely show off the bike at all. You want a background that the bike stands out against and you don't want to be so far away from the bike.
Those were just a few to show some background. I have a few more detailed pictures of the bike. Just need to quit being lazy and post it in the finished section, since I have been showing and riding it for over a month! Hesitating because it a little bit of a pain to do the posting from my phone

Latest posts

Back