Swing Bike value ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
00U0U_uNlLxZDQh5_600x450.jpg

Guy on craigslist wants $300 for it.
00u0u_1fyDTLQkeiM_600x450.jpg
00u0u_8VwtTg6v6vR_600x450.jpg
00H0H_dHuZe2xDA1F_600x450.jpg

It's got a lot incorrect with it, however, those are really hard to find. If you want it, and you want to put the effort into the parts and restoration, they could be worth upwards of $1,000 because of the novelty and rareness of them. But that's just a guess.

I'll message 'SwingBike1976' (Robb) and see if he can chime in. He's the Swing Bike guru.

worth 300 all day long - the tough pieces are there ( frameset,,the springs and hardware,rear triangle ), incorrect seat,sissy, etc are easily upgraded bolt-ons.
Grab it !

It's got a lot incorrect with it, however, those are really hard to find. If you want it, and you want to put the effort into the parts and restoration, they could be worth upwards of $1,000 because of the novelty and rareness of them. But that's just a guess.

I'll message 'SwingBike1976' (Robb) and see if he can chime in. He's the Swing Bike guru.
worth 300 all day long - the tough pieces are there ( frameset,,the springs and hardware,rear triangle ), incorrect seat,sissy, etc are easily upgraded bolt-ons.
Grab it !
It's got a Bendix 2 speed blue band hub. They bring 100 to 200 dollars alone. Go get it!!
I have several in similar overall condition, with correct parts, that I paid more than that.

Thanks guys, just offered $250 and got it, so excited.

$250 is a good price, actually the hard to get piece is missing, the oddball seat post. Easy to fab or make due without though. If it was me i would go with a single speed, that kickback will switch gears pretty often if your trying to do tricks much. Those blue bands are harder to find, definitely a good thing to find on a bike regardless!

How the project going? I have an automatic 2 speed on mine and I really enjoy it. Like to see more pics..Regards

Enviado desde mi SM-N910T mediante Tapatalk

How the project going? I have an automatic 2 speed on mine and I really enjoy it. Like to see more pics..Regards

Enviado desde mi SM-N910T mediante Tapatalk

Oh I sold it ya I realized that I bought it on a knee-jerk reaction, when I got it home I just was not feeling it no inspiration to fix it up. So I sold it to some one on the forum that wanted to fix it.

Latest posts

Back