Tandem "Rollfast" from the 60's ????????

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so,what's the opinion of the crowd?
is a decent Tandem from the 60's worth $300.00 American?

well,for the first time in years I didn't have my Digital Camera with me,

I saw a Red( same as my Rollfast single ) Tamdem Rollfast.
The Chaingaurd/Fenders/messanger seats/pedals are all STOCK.

the only thing not stock is the 26 by 2.125 rear tire.

The guy was askin $500.00 Canadian and I managed to get him to
$350.00 firm and then I had a weird gut feeling....somethin said WAIT!!!!

Not sure what it was( the bike is worth $350.00 Canadian which is about $300.00 American ) as far as I'm concerned.

but,is that a fair price for a Tandem,I don't know lots about em....

peace,
Kev.

I got a schwinn one that I might put up for sale for less than that! Needs work but atleast it is a schwinn
newbikes2010.jpg

I apid $150 for the CCM tandem I'm using for the Rat Bike Build Off. That was 8 years ago and it was in decent running shape. $350 CDN sounds a lot to me, unless it is in pristine condition both mechanically and esthetically.

i would hold off tandems are not personally my thing other than the schwinn versions. heck we have one that is almost all original in the shop for 395 american. it is a 5 speed with the cool drum rear brake. although if it were me i would spend 5 bucks more for the super rare stingray junior with the semi slick that my boss is selling :mrgreen:

Thats a good buy on the Twinn @200.00 It appears to be all there ! I have an original 69 Twinn in Sierra Brown w/bendix 2sp. kickback hub. I would like to get my mitts on a nice 63 tandem. Thats the " Bicycle built for two" model. And I would also really love a Twinn De Lux in violet !!! Later & PEACE !!!!!

Latest posts

Back