* THE BANDIT*THE ED ROTH TRIBUTE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wanted to u to know after talking to you this bike has the pedal grinders stamp of approval. i have been watching real careful this time around and this bike has a lot of the qualities needed to do well in this contest

karfer67 said:
i wanted to u to know after talking to you this bike has the pedal grinders stamp of approval. i have been watching real careful this time around and this bike has a lot of the qualities needed to do well in this contest
:D :D :D
Thanks Adam, means a lot

Totally Cool! That front brake is the most creative thing I've seen,very functional and unique. Fantastic job.

Pat

So you gonna do a show tour so we can see it in person here in Indiana :D ? Real nice job man i think im gonna try the front brake thing on one of my bikes if you dont mind, that is to cool.

maddogrider said:
So you gonna do a show tour so we can see it in person here in Indiana :D ? Real nice job man i think im gonna try the front brake thing on one of my bikes if you dont mind, that is to cool.
I don't mind at all... :D

Every thing about this bike is just cool... love the rear drop outs......love all of it! bike looks Tough!
100_3643.jpg

Nice job man.... I like it :mrgreen:

Boardtrack fan said:
Nice job! The bike has a real nice stance. Has anyone bugged you about buying that New Departure model A hub on the back?! Kinda rare.
umm no not really...everyone is to busy trying to tell me the suicide brake wouldn't work...Then I show them, and then they ask how much I for it.Then I tell them its not for sell :roll:

Latest posts

Back