The Boss stable of Emorys

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Just the start.

Sweet collection you got going Boss.!!
I like the girls step threw and the red camel hump none center bar cruiser also.

Retro frames will be available along with a city version. Both will be available in stainless. Exact dates have yet to be determined. But you guys will be the first to know.

Sweet, I have a near identical blue frame & fork as the one in the first pic. Strange as I also have a "no-bar" Emory. Mine has a curvy downtube though, and yours appears straight.

Nice collection. I like your choice of tires on that girls yellow bike. What are they?

How many of those Emorys do you have now? I have had about 7 of them, none now. There's no way to ship a bike frame that big over here, so they all found new homes before I left the states. Here's my favorite, using 24" 57mm 3G wheels and Nirve 3 inch tires. Dyno forks. Original Emory paint job.

k1fk0z.jpg

Here's my hand made Emory with new bars & old skool foam grips and bmx stem, spider and chain ring and also had to replace the cable for the SA 3spd.. Very solid cruiser I have to say..

Nice. I'm pretty sure that I've got that frame, now... a robot-built that i got offa @kingfish254 ... Rides nice. I got it running some bmx bits with Wald #828 longhorn-style bars, with full-length foam grips. Got the Wald #4820 three-bolt stem on it, too. Great riding cruiser; I really ought to ride it more often.

Nice. I'm pretty sure that I've got that frame, now... a robot-built that i got offa @kingfish254 ... Rides nice. I got it running some bmx bits with Wald #828 longhorn-style bars, with full-length foam grips. Got the Wald #4820 three-bolt stem on it, too. Great riding cruiser; I really ought to ride it more often.
Yep that's it. I always wonder where all my old bikes went over the years.

No worries about crashing. I Just enjoy bikes. Oh yeah I still have the intire stable. With this my latest addition.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 207
Here's my hand made Emory with new bars & old skool foam grips and bmx stem, spider and chain ring and also had to replace the cable for the SA 3spd.. Very solid cruiser I have to say..
Sold my Emory yesterday..
But replacing it with something that I've been wanting for sometime now.
Will post pics soon..

No worries about crashing. I Just enjoy bikes. Oh yeah I still have the intire stable. With this my latest addition.

That bike looks like it's never been ridden, the paint looks fresh as new.

It's a sweet bike for original condition. Tires have been replaced

Latest posts

Back